Special K® Kellogg Cheddar Cracker Chips uploaded by Lorrie P.Special K® Kellogg Cheddar Cracker Chips uploaded by Ash S.Special K® Kellogg Cheddar Cracker Chips uploaded by Latanya C.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Cracker Chips Cheddar Baked Snacks.
27 cracker chips.
110 calories.

Leslie R.
Trinity , TX
This are really good and healthy and I’m all about that. It may not be did everyone but if you are looking for a snack and stay fit and healthy I recommend this one to you. Cheesy and delicious.............
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these chips!! I feel like they are the perfect amount to satisfy my cravings when I am trying to watch my calorie intake. They are crunchy and fluffy and I love that I get plenty per serving. They are a great price too for the amount of chips that you can eat.
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
Kellogg’s special k crackers are great. I bought these at Walmart when I was looking for a snack, but needed something good for you. Price is what you would expect for a low calorie snack, but worth it. Special K® Kellogg Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Chips
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
Absolutely amazing!!! Even better than the high-calorie, greasy cheddar chips you can get because these chips have more of a crunch! They are thick, but also airy--- the perfect popped chip! And a great on-the-go snack!
jojo A.
Tulare
I like the taste of these they are light and crisp. They have a good taste to them. They are a little healthier than most chips. I buy these once in a while. Kids also have tried and liked them. I would buy again.
ciana n.
New York
I am a huge cheddar cheese fans so seeing these special k chips made me excited. I eat them all the time when i need a snack. I am a repeat buyer and i will go back to get me more because i love them so much.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
These special k cheddar cracker chips are perfect as a midday snack. I love that I can satisfy my snack craving while still eating something healthy when compared to other chips and snack options
Lauren P.
St Clr Shores, MI
For being a lighter alternative, these chips aren't light on flavor! Good price, helps cut the calories and you don't feel so guilty! I really like them, and I'm picky with chips. I would recommend to anyone
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Audrey V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've had these and I love them. What other ones are worth trying?
Jenny Q.
Florence , Ms
Are these fulfilling? Some snacks still make me hungry after eating them.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Which flavor do you think is the best? I have only tried the cheddar.
Iramaru M.
Miami
I can say that this is your flavor?