Special K® Kellogg Cheddar Cracker Chips uploaded by Latanya C.Special K® Kellogg Cheddar Cracker Chips uploaded by Ash S.Special K® Kellogg Cheddar Cracker Chips uploaded by Lorrie P.

BY SPECIAL K #53 in Crackers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Cracker Chips Cheddar Baked Snacks.
27 cracker chips.
110 calories.

Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these chips!! I feel like they are the perfect amount to satisfy my cravings when I am trying to watch my calorie intake. They are crunchy and fluffy and I love that I get plenty per serving. They are a great price too for the amount of chips that you can eat.
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
Kellogg’s special k crackers are great. I bought these at Walmart when I was looking for a snack, but needed something good for you. Price is what you would expect for a low calorie snack, but worth it. Special K® Kellogg Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Chips
Alley R.
I was super skeptical of these at first being a junk foodie. The crunch on these are really nice and the cheddar taste isn't too much. There is a faint aftertaste though, box? Idk.
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro , NJ
Absolutely amazing!!! Even better than the high-calorie, greasy cheddar chips you can get because these chips have more of a crunch! They are thick, but also airy--- the perfect popped chip! And a great on-the-go snack!
Julie U.
Sherman Oaks , CA
These crispy chips are so delicious!! I love that the taste is awesome but so are the calories!! Totally affordable and perfect amount! It’s like having cheddar chips but with half the calories!! Highly highly recommend
Jessica A.
Arlington, TX
I️ do not like these. You can definitely tell that they are trying to keep these healthy because they lack any type of flavor. I️ like the crunch but because of the lack of flavor I would not recommend or buy again.
jojo A.
Tulare
I like the taste of these they are light and crisp. They have a good taste to them. They are a little healthier than most chips. I buy these once in a while. Kids also have tried and liked them. I would buy again.
ciana n.
New York
I am a huge cheddar cheese fans so seeing these special k chips made me excited. I eat them all the time when i need a snack. I am a repeat buyer and i will go back to get me more because i love them so much.
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
I love these. I only buy them when they're on sale at Publix and I've seen coupons for them a few times so that's cool. They have the perfect texture and just the right amount of cheddar taste. The salt and vinegar ones are bomb too.
Audrey V.
Kalamazoo , MI
I've had these and I love them. What other ones are worth trying?
Jenny Q.
Florence , Ms
Are these fulfilling? Some snacks still make me hungry after eating them.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Which flavor do you think is the best? I have only tried the cheddar.
Iramaru M.
Medley, FL
I can say that this is your flavor?