Special K® Kellogg Cereal in a Cup - 12 count case - Cold Cereal uploaded by Soledad U.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

America's favorite high protein cereal - breakfast or on the run. 11 essential vitamins and minerals in a serving. Flakes are sturdy with a great crunch. You can enjoy the highest quality flavor right here.

Joanna C.
one of my favorite cereal ! It fills me up until my next meal. I try to eat special K almost every other day (i'm a picky eater in the morning) Overall I feel the cereal is healthy and tastes good. I've been eating this cereal since I was a kid since my sister would always eat it. I always wanted to be like her so I tried special K and liked it.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
i love this cereal you can try it with soy milk thats my preference and it is amazing helps with loosing a few inches of the waist i really wouldn't change anything has a great crunch it is also a great midnight snack to munch on without gaining that unwanted weight at night
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
I love these little cups! It's perfect for when you're on the go and don't have time to just sit and eat. I've had these several time throughout my life and I'll continue to buy them. I don't buy them as often anymore but when I do, they definitely come in handy.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good crunch pros it's good it's healthy good flavors affordable it's not expencers I would like to buy again I recommend to others I love it
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I like using these! They're nice when you're in a rush or just need a snack, I would say they're moderately healthy and I've had these for a while, they can be kind of pricey depending who you're buying them from.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This cup cold cereal It is very practical since if you do not give us time to eat something before leaving for work we take it in the bag for the road, I love it is easy to get in our supermarket.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Love classic good ol special K cereal. Healthy as long as your not loafing it up with sugar. Try some fresh berries and I'm good to go. Very affordable and convent in these take along bowls
Allison M.
My husband never eats breakfast but is always "hangry" until lunchtime. These cereal cups have been a perfect solution! The great cereal cups are convenient either with or without milk! Also are perfect for on the go or at home.
Niki C.
Good cereal to eat too. Tastes plain but better with syrup and some milk. I love to eat this on the go because it's light and easy to carry. I eat this maybe 3 mornings this week. Summarize it up, so good and cheap.
Alexandra C.
These special K cups are perfect for on the go! I got mine at my local target and the pricing was fair. You get just the right amount of cereal. I often eat these for breakfast at work. Would definitely purchase weekly.