Special K® Kellogg Cereal Bars Red Berries uploaded by Jordan B.Special K® Kellogg Cereal Bars Red Berries uploaded by Maricarr B.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Cereal Bars.
New name, same strawberry flavor!
90 calories per bar.
Naturally & artificially flavored.

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
These bars are delicious! They taste like the cereal, which I’m a fan. I love the strawberry pieces in here and the drizzle on top of the bars are also great. I love eating them as a snack or as a side for lunch.
TIFFANY P.
Bellingham, WA
These cereal bars are my favorite bars just because they are so convenient for breakfast on the go, or just for snacking. I'd say the only downside is that they're fairly small but not really that big of a deal. Its sweet but not too sweet because of the berries, I'd recommend it to anyone!
Maegan C.
Really good quick breakfast bite, if you're in a hurry in the morning, or even a really good snack.  I like that special K's meal bars taste better than most others, but it does have a slightly higher sugar content.  Still great overall, and I usually buy them at walmart.
Lillian N.
Santa Cruz, CA
Special K cereal and their bars will always have a place in my heart. The red berries are my go to. I usually buy the bars at Safeway for a decent price. Special K is already on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it. I eat these pretty often and I never get tired of it!
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
There's something SUPER special about Special K's red berries cereal bar. If you like sweet things that have fruity flavors, you must try this! Healthier than its competitors and I have been switching between this flavor and the blueberry for as long as I could remember.
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
These are really good! they have pieces of real strawberry in them which i appreciate! if your in a hurry it is the closest thing to an actual bowl of of special k cereal! i have found that i have actually been losing a little weight since eating these correctly!
Jennifer H.
Pasadena, TX
These special K bars are really good! They are healthy and are good supplement for a snack whenever you are hungry but not too hungry. Definitely recommend, especially if dieting or trying got cut down on food. Special K® Kellogg Cereal Bars Red Berries
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
these i absolutely love. they are perfect for when you aren't hungry but still want a sweet snack. i never get tired of this and it feels very healthy i buy it at most supermarkets so that really convenient and they fit almost anywhere so you can have them on the go
Paige O.
Love these. They’re so easy and fast. Definitely good for a grab and go breakfast or a snack before work. I used to eat these everyday before school they have such a great flavor and it’s not to bland at all. Definitely recommend to others, they’re amazing.
Mariana G.
San Marcos
I had a severe case of gastritis, so my stomach would only accept certain foods. I love to snack, so this was a problem. Until a friend recommended these. My stomach loved it and so did my taste buds. Healthy and great taste, win win. Really recommended.
Alisha  .
Can you eat just one at a time?