Special K® Kellogg Cereal Bars Raspberry Cheesecake

by Special K

New Flavor! 90 Calories Per&Nbsp;Bar&Nbsp; Raspberry Cheesecake &Nbsp;(Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored) 6- 0.77 Oz (22G) Bars Made In The Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg Cereal Bars Raspberry Cheesecake!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Definitely my favorite cereal bar.” in reviews
“This is my favorite flavor out of all the bars that they make.” in reviews
Regina , SK
Oh I am so in love with the flavor! Who would not love to enjoy the cheesecake without gaining too much calories (I have not had a chance to try the cheesecake flavor though). My favorite is chocolatey crunch bars. The bar are so full of nutrients, flavor and make a perfect on-the-go snack. My saviour to curb all of a sudden cravings for something sweet.
west sussex
These special k cereal bars are the best! They have so much flavour and they taste amazing. They fill the top at the time, however I find myself getting very hungry very quickly after eating them, and I'm not to sure how healthy they actually are. But other than that I love them.
Great for a treat for kids but it has a huge amount of sugar in it. The flavor is delicious and lovely for something sweet but has not nutritional value. Not a regular in our home but my kids to choose them as treats once in a while.
Xalapa
These bars I like a lot, how every two days I'm hungry, I get them in big supermarkets. They taste good, it seems that you eat a sweet but it costs a little to chew them, I thought they are worth it.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Ahhhhh how perfect for a snack on the go?! The raspberry tastes authentic, not artificial. I love these. The yoghurty coating is lovely too!
My favorites bars ever. I love cereal bars but the flavor of cheesecake make you feel like you are eating one but not . I'm in love .
Maple ridge , BC
A better option than chocolate cover granola bars that all kiss love. Knowing that it's a healthier option that also tastes great.
Soooooooooo freaking delicious because my two favourite flavours are in one thing so I can enjoy of both at the same time.
Seriously where has this been all my life. delicious flavor, nice and crispy, sweet but not too sweet. such a great snack!
Adoro estas barrigas de cereais São macias crocantes e muito saborosas adorei mesmo! Aconselho a comprarem!

Looking for your answer?