BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Flavor! 90 Calories Per&Nbsp;Bar&Nbsp; Raspberry Cheesecake &Nbsp;(Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored) 6- 0.77 Oz (22G) Bars Made In The Usa

• "Definitely my favorite cereal bar." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my favorite flavor out of all the bars that they make." in 1 review
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
These bars are great, they have really good flavor and I consider them a good snack, I might not get them all the time but they are a good option for the go, and the good think if you can almost find them I never y gas station individually, definitely better than buying jus anything else to kill hunger! You should try them if you already tried the cereal it self!
Bre F.
Athens, PA
I absolutely love these bars. They are not too sweet. They are very affordable. I love the taste of these bars. It is a great mid day snack. I have purchased these multiple times. I would definitely recommend these bars.
Brenna Z.
Super yummy bars! Great for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert. A little pricey but a healthy option to make it worth the cost! I love all of the flavors of these bars. They don't taste like they should be "healthy" and I would definitely recommend!
Hayden 🤤.
sonoma,ca
This box of snack is so delicious 😋. I take this with me everyday because I’m so in love with it . You guys should order and try ! . I bought mine at WALMART :). I would definitely recommend this .
Ammu C.
I love these because they are great to go snacks to always keep on you. I eat these once a day because they give me lots of energy! These are sold almost at every grocery store and affordable and delicious.
Sara M.
Nokesville, VA
OK so this is my ultimate favorite snack, i have a sweet tooth and i love these bars because i can have 1 or 2 and not feel guilty at all because they're soft not sticky it won't stick in your gums or on your tongue. easy to chew i always have one in my car, my purse and i love eating these.
Jada D.
These are so good and they are so healthy for you and is hard to come by things that are healthy and delicious but these my both of my standards Plus you can get these at your local grocery store and they're affordable
Jocelyn D.
Sacramento, CA
These bars have a very unique taste to them. They are perfect when it comes to sweetness but not a bad amount of sugars. They carry these in many different flavors but these are the best. They are delicious and perfect as a snack.
Laken H.
Oh my goodness these are soooo good. I love them. I could seriously eat them all the time. I really want one right now just from looking at the picture of them. They do taste like raspberry cheesecake. I am super bummed that I can't find them in stores.
Delanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not big on dairy products, so I mostly eat cereal bars instead of bowls of cereal from time to time and these are my go to, can be pricey but so good I don't mind.