BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Special K Bar.
90 Calories per bar.
peaches & berries.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
ENLARGED FOR DETAIL.
6 - 0.81 OZ. (23g) CEREAL BARS.
NET WT. 4.86 OZ. (138g).

Karra T.
I love all things peach, so when I found these, ow as so excited. Dieting isn’t always easy, but finding a snack like this that offers great taste with little calories is great! I’ll definitely buy these again. My only issue is that I have a little bit of a hard time finding them now that I love them.
Brittany J.
My husband love this special K bar. This is has number one flavored to eat. I Preferred the strawberry just because I’m not big on peach but if you love peach I think this one would be perfect for you.
Amy V.
These 90 cal bars are perfect for a healthy snack or quick breakfast bar when you're on the go in the morning. The price is super affordable and can be picked up at your local grocery store. The flavor is so delicious I recommend these to all of my sorority sisters.
Lindsay C.
Georgetown, KY
I eat these constantly. And the peach one is my favorite flavor. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find them at the grocery store as often anymore. But these are a quick grab and go snack for in between meals. It has a sweeter taste for your sweet tooth but not too much to where you feel bad about it
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
I like to sometimes buy bars so I can take one and go as I am going throughout my busy day. It is a better option of a snack to have and it has great flavor choices. I would buy this again and recommend to a friend.
Sara L.
Cereal bars are the best bars for any time of the day go to snack. This bar is fruity and yummy and crunchy and it makes me eat more than one. Price is average, better to get it on sale but definitely reccomend
Allison G.
Perkinston, MS
I usually do not eat anything peach flavored or peaches. But this is delicious! Not too sweet and tastes great!Special K® Kellogg Calories Peaches & Berries Cereal Bars
Kaylin E.
This special K bars a very special to me it's so yummy to eat. It's a great alternative for someone with a sweet tooth. The flavor is sweet but it feels healthy.
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite breakfast snack! I have a long commute to work and don't have time for a classic sit down breakfast. I love these bars! They are guilt-free to which is always incredible.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
I really don't like eating Special K cereal bars, I have tried three times to eat these bars. They're full of sugar, and the taste is a off taste, tastes really weird. They're supposed to be healthy for you, but I don't really think they're, too sweet.