BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
Special K Bar.
90 Calories per bar.
peaches & berries.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
ENLARGED FOR DETAIL.
6 - 0.81 OZ. (23g) CEREAL BARS.
NET WT. 4.86 OZ. (138g).

Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Healthy and delicious! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Karra T.
I love all things peach, so when I found these, ow as so excited. Dieting isn’t always easy, but finding a snack like this that offers great taste with little calories is great! I’ll definitely buy these again. My only issue is that I have a little bit of a hard time finding them now that I love them.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Simply amazing!! I have these at least five days a week. That’s including the blueberry and strawberry ones too. They are healthy start to your morning or a quick snack for that needed boost. They have an amazing flavor. I highly recommend all the flavors.
Brittany J.
My husband love this special K bar. This is has number one flavored to eat. I Preferred the strawberry just because I’m not big on peach but if you love peach I think this one would be perfect for you.
Julia F.
Woodburn
So yummy! Love special K everything. I feel guilty because sometimes I eat the whole pack. It’s like if I have one I will want another and another. Defiantly one of my favorite snacks.
This bar is a good on-the-go option. I love them here in America and also ate them when I lived in London. They were consistent and a decently healthy option when I would wake up late or not have time to make breakfast.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This cereal is really delicious, and actually good for you.  The price is perfect, so you can stock up on good food without killing your wallet.  Its got the pefect blend of fruity, and sweet without either flavor being overpowering.  i deffinaely reccommend
Amy V.
These 90 cal bars are perfect for a healthy snack or quick breakfast bar when you're on the go in the morning. The price is super affordable and can be picked up at your local grocery store. The flavor is so delicious I recommend these to all of my sorority sisters.
Karla M.
Special K is a great brand there’s so many difficult snacks you could chose from and they’re all healthy and delicious I’m always on a go so grabbing a bar to eat while walking to class or for a little break is ideal for me all the different flavors also keep it interesting so there’s always something new
Lindsay C.
Georgetown, KY
I eat these constantly. And the peach one is my favorite flavor. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find them at the grocery store as often anymore. But these are a quick grab and go snack for in between meals. It has a sweeter taste for your sweet tooth but not too much to where you feel bad about it