Special K® Kellogg Brownie Bites Calorie Pouch

by Special K

Special k blondie brownie bites 100 calorie pouch 6 ct

Can you get these in Canada?
Can you get these in Canada?
WOULD CHILDREN LIKE THINKING OF TAKING ON FAMILY TRIP.
Start your review of Special K® Kellogg Brownie Bites Calorie Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Chattanooga, TN
These are so delicious. These are perfect when you craving sugar but want to stick to your healthy lifestyle. They taste really great and are affordable. They are small but I'm sure it won't hurt to eat more than one. I buy this myself and they are great.
Paleo
Cumberland , RI
These are a great low calorie treat for people with a sugar tooth like myself. The texture is very similar to the cookie dough in ice cream, which I really like. They can be dangerous though because there are only a few in each pouch and you will want to eat a bunch more!
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this little snack! And I love that I don't have to feel guilty when I eat it because it has a little bit more nutritional value than most snack cakes. It did meet my expectations! I would recommend it to others
Organic
Buffalo, NY
These were amazing! I don't know if they still make them, I haven't seen them in a while. I ate them all the time! They taste like a cross between a brownie and cookie dough and are just the perfect no guilt sweet treat!
Frankfort , KY
If you're on a diet, or just have a sweet tooth I highly recommend these! These have helped me so much with sticking to my diet and they taste amazing. Special K products are amazing as whole anyways!
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Catonsville, MD
So creamy and yumm ! Not a healthy choice but who can go wrong with some chocolate chip once in a while ' first time. Wont repeat. Wanna try more new products. Bought at walmart. Def. recommend for sweet tooth snackers
Horizon City, TX
The taste was good which is why I gave them a star. But I found these to be very addictive, I checked the ingredients and they had multiple variations of corn syrup. I stopped eating them immediately because they claim to be healthy and the ingredients show the opposite. I would not buy these again.
Organic
THESE ARE SO UNBELIEVABLE GOOD! I cannot get over how much I like these. My problem is I want to eat the whole box in one day. They are super soft and taste great. There is a good amount in each bag which doesn't make you feel like you're getting cheated. I like the price for the quality as well. I'll continue to buy!
So these are delicious, but I have a thing about 100 calorie pouches... Who eats just one? If you have great discipline (when really if you do then why are you wasting your time with 100 calorie snack packs?) otherwise just buy a regular brownie.
Fairfield, CA
I love eating this brands 100 calorie snacks. There great for after the gym and are very convenient. There portable and healthier then just eating cookies. They taste just as great thought. I would recommend this to anyone on a diet.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...