Special K® Kellogg Blueberry Cereal uploaded by MELISSA B.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW! Crunchy, blueberry, rice & wheat flakes with oat & blueberry clusters. Exchange 1 1/2 Carbohydrates.

• I love blueberries, are these any good?1 Answers
  • Is this comparable in taste to the Red Berries? Do the bl...1 Answers
  • Anyone else having trouble finding this now? Ive been hav...3 Answers
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
So gooood! This is my husbands all time favorite, and it's right up there for me as well. Has a great taste, isn't too crazy bad for you, and is a great price as well. Definitely something we buy repeatedly and will continue to do.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I really hope Kellogg brings back the blueberry Special K. My brother and I think this was by far the best flavor but it was discontinued a couple years ago. There is a new special case similar to the blueberry variety but it isn't quite the same. It's a little bit too sweet and the original is much better so the original is getting a 5-star review from me.
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
It has my heart, that’s all I can say. I’ve always enjoyed the Special K as long as it has some type of fruit in it. I don’t think this cereal should have chocolate in it because that’s not healthy in my opinion so.. y’all decide for yourselves.
Emilee E.
They make a lemon blueberry cereal that is amazing! It is a flavor combination that you never would’ve put together in a cereal but I look forward to eating a bowl of this cereal in the mornings!
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This SHOULD be my favorite special K since blueberry is a my favorite fruit. But it isn't, Strawberry is. Why, you may ask?
Because they SHRED the blueberries instead of keeping them whole like they do with the strawberries! Why Kellogg's?! Blueberry Morning (oh how I miss that cereal!!) had no problem using whole blueberries, neither does Quaker Oats Oatmeal, why do you have to shred those blueberries in your cereal???? If they had whole blueberries in the box, I'd be giving it 5 stars.

Instead, I recommend the strawberry version. And, if the limited edition version isn't available, I suggest buying the strawberry AND the chocolate version and mixing them up in a cereal container. Chocolate covered strawberry cereal is AMAZING.
MELISSA B.
I haven't tried the plain blueberry cereal but I have tried the blueberry with lemon clusters and it's a home run. I love blueberry and I love lemon and together they're perfect. If you get distracted by your overly busy life like I'm known to do and your flakes get soggy from the milk, the lemon clusters are a crunchy surprise that keeps it tasty and fun. If you aren't eating it for breakfast, it would also make a great snack to eat at work at your desk. I will be buying this again soon since I can't seem to keep it in my house.
Brittany R.
This cereal is everything I didn't know I needed. If you like a sweet cereal but like to stay on the healthier side of cereal (which is kinda impossible) you need to grab a box of this! I found mine at Walmart since my Kroger didn't have it just fyi.
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
I love Special K Cereal. I'm really not a huge blueberry fan but I love this cereal! It's got a lot of flavor and it's really good. I usually eat this every few days. I like the price and I don't mind paying it. I would recommend everyone try this product
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
There are amazing and u really like this cereal! This makes me feel so healthy while eating this and it tastes so good! You are eating healthy while eating this and who doesn't want to eat healthy while eating spent hug that tastes really good !???
Paula L.
Jacksonville, FL
The new special K blueberry lemon is my favorite combination.  The real blueberries and lemon clusters crunch is healthy and delicious!!  I really love this flavor combination and its great texture.  It's the best cereal I have ever tried and at a reasonable price
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Anyone else having trouble finding this now? Ive been having trouble for the last year, no place by us carries it! :-(
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
I love blueberries, are these any good?
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
What type of milk do you think goes best with the blueberry cereal?
M. G.
Is this comparable in taste to the Red Berries? Do the blueberries taste good in milk like the strawberries do?