Special K® Kellogg  Bars Protein Meal Bar uploaded by Elizabeth C.Special K® Kellogg  Bars Protein Meal Bar uploaded by Amy R.
Special K® Kellogg  Bars Protein Meal Bar

Special K® Kellogg Bars Protein Meal Bar

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special K Protein Meal Bar ~ Feel Fuller Longer ~ 10g Protein Stay on track and help manage your weight loss. It s a deliciously easy way to help manage your weight. * Special K™ Protein products are designed to promote a feeling of fullness by increasing daily intake of protein and fiber. Calories 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less Than 65g 80g Saturated Fat Less Than 20g 25g Cholesterol Less Than 300mg 300mg Sodium Less Than 2,400 2,400 Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g Protein 50g 65g

• I usually like protein bars but I wanted to try something...5 Answers
  • Do these bars really satisfy your hunger? I have a proble...3 Answers
  • I've seen a lot of this product in my country and I love...1 Answers
Special K® Kellogg  Bars Protein Meal Bar
Special K® Kellogg Bars Protein Meal Bar
  • "I love these things but if they are supposed to be used as a meal replacement they get a solid F. They taste great but they are no more filling than a candy bar." in 10 reviews
  • "These meal bars are absolutely delicious, but they work more as a quick snack than a filling meal bar." in 7 reviews
  • "they taste good but they are very small and they dont fill you up at all even though they are supposed to be a protein meal bar. " in 7 reviews
Hannah S.
It is always super hard for me to find protein bars that I can actually tolerate! Thank goodness for these Special K bars because they are just that! Not only can I tolerate the taste, but they are even a great treat for when I am craving something sweet or chocolatey!
Kaytlyn H.
I love these bars. It has protein which is great for me at work not eating enough and my son who doesn't eat a lot of protein. The chocolate tastes so good so my boys don't even know they are eating a health bar.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
These bars are a lifesaver when I don't have time to prepare a real breakfast before work. They're not super filling, especially if I workout in the morning but they do keep me satisfied until lunch. They are pretty affordable, I get them at Walmart. They are a little dry so I always have water with me otherwise I'll be parched while eating it. But it is the perfect "to-go" breakfast when you're in a hurry or forget to pack breakfast.
Matea G.
Pomona, CA
I'm such a fan! It is my favorite snack in the morning on my way to work! I love the taste and it is pretty affordable but I do wish there were more bars in the box for the money! All in all, this is probably my top 3 favorite healthy snack bar! The good thing is I can find it almost everywhere!
Bianca C.
I grabbed these to keep in my car, I commute back and forth for work and work weird hours. I didn't want to always stop for fast food but I also knew I would be hungry before I got back home. These were absolutely perfect! They taste great, they were a great price. Would recommend and repurchase.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Fairy small but they are meant to be healthy so I guess I understand the size. They are yummy! I don’t buy them so much at the moment because the sugar and carb content but when I’m not trying to slim down I tend to keep them for quick snacks
J v.
Boy do these taste so good! I love these so much and it makes my sweet tooth so happy to have these lol that I have to be very careful. But they are great if you are in a rush and very inexpensive so I’ll rebuy
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
These not only taste good, but they do a nice job of filling me up for a decent amount of time! They're great for when I don't have time to eat a whole meal or need to eat but don't want all the empty calories found in most meals. They're great for on the go and I usually always have one in my bag. Its good to have before or after a work out to give you the protein and fuel you need. I found that the protein bars from Aldi are very similar to these but a much better price. My only complaint for these is the price point. These guys are pretty expensive! If they made them cheaper I would give it 5 stars because these are much more accessible than the ones at Aldi, since you can find these bars at any grocery store.
Maria T A.
Miami , FL
I love these bars, they are very tasty and when one is in diaeta or exercising is perfect for snack or as a breakfast. Is inexpensive and low in calories, contains many proteinasme encantas estas barras, son muy sabrosa y cuando uno esta en diata o haciendo ejercicio es perfecto para merendar o como desayuno. no es costoso y es baja en calorias, contiene muchas protehinas
Jayme H.
These are an affordable protein bar option but the taste leaves a lot to be desired and there's so much sugar. They're perfect to throw in your bag on an afternoon hike but if you're looking for real protein I would consider a different brand. These are more like a healthier granola bar in my opinion.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long do they keep you satisfied for?
Holly L.
Wilmington, DE
Which flavor does everyone enjoy best?
Molly W.
Mount Vernon, OH
I usually like protein bars but I wanted to try something new and wanted to see if this one taste any good
Liliana A.
Do these bars really satisfy your hunger? I have a problem finding something that keeps me full til lunch or dinner timr
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these just as healthy as the Atkins Bars?