Special K® Kellogg Bars Big Pack Chocolatey Drizzle

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Special K Bar Chocolatey Drizzle, Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored 90 Calories Per Bar 6 Boxes Of 12&Nbsp;- 0.8 Oz (22 G) Cereal Bars Per Box Net Wt.&Nbsp;9.3 Oz (264 G) Questions?&Nbsp; 1-800-962-1413 Product Of Mexico

• Are these the same size or smaller than regular bars?2 Answers
Special K® Kellogg Bars Big Pack Chocolatey Drizzle
Saydi J.
Diamond Bar
Yes, this brand is pricier but worth it if you're trying to watch your weight but still crave something delicious. These bars are loaded with flavor and will help get you through your day. I highly recommend any of their products since they have never failed me.
Miguel P.
Brownsville, TX
Special K it's a great product to lose weight because they have different kinds of things like cereals and granola bars it's a great products to eat when you're hungry 100% Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Cereal
Nitalia Z.
New York , NY
These are tasty but they hurt my jaw sometimes from chewing them. I would eat these at least every other day in college and still like them! I wish I could eat hem more often but they make my jaw sore.
Brooklyn G.
Lincoln, AR
Every time I purchase special Kay I am pleasantly surprised. All of their snacks are delicious and sweet enough to curb your appetite. These taste like a candy bar with far less calories! I love them
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
These special K bars are delicious. They are a great low calorie snack. They are healthy and delicious. They can be a bit more money than typical granola bars but theyre amazing and I recommend them!
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
These are the mommies secrect treats. They are better then most bars and not to much chocolate to take over the taste. They help give a full feeling but not to much overfilling. I don't feel guilty after eating one of these.
Hannah C.
Great snack to grab and go. Not to mention they taste really good. I tried them fro the first time not too long ago and have caught myself eating these bars almost daily for breakfast. I will definitely be buying these again!
Katelynn M.
These are really yummy. I tried them at my friends house a while back and had to go buy some. they are really good for a little snack in between meals and such. Be careful though they can be addicting but good thing they are only 90 calories so pretty healthy for you.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I saw this special k bars on sale so I thought I'd give it a try. They are pretty good. Nice snack to bring to work. Easy and price is good. They taste delicious. I do recommend these! I purchased from Safeway!
Kristen B.
Cleveland, OH
These are so sugary and have practically no nutritional value or make you feel full. Completely not worth the money - save yourself the time and buy other granola bars. Eating 10 to feel full is not worth it
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
Are these the same size or smaller than regular bars?