Special K® Kellogg  Apple Cinnamon Crunch Oats uploaded by Rachel M.
Special K® Kellogg  Apple Cinnamon Crunch Oats

Special K® Kellogg Apple Cinnamon Crunch Oats

BY SPECIAL K

Cozy Up With A Bowl Of Special K® Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cereal, Crispy Rice And Wheat Flakes With Apple Cinnamon Clusters. A Must For Those Crisp Fall Mornings.

RICE, WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT, SUGAR, WHEAT BRAN, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM KERNEL, PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, HYDROGENATED COCONUT, SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL), WHOLE GRAIN OATS, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, SOLUBLE WHEAT FIBER, BROWN SUGAR SYRUP, CALCIUM CARBONATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, MALT FLAVOR, CINNAMON, DEXTROSE, BROWN SUGAR (SUGAR, MOLASSES), SOY LECITHIN, DRIED APPLES, WHEAT FLOUR, HONEY, MOLASSES, BAKING SODA, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS FOR FRESHNESS, BHT FOR FRESHNESS,

VITAMINS AND MINERALS:

VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), REDUCED IRON, NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D3

Special K® Kellogg  Apple Cinnamon Crunch Oats
Special K® Kellogg Apple Cinnamon Crunch Oats
Buy on Jet.com
Amber A.
Saint John, IN
I bought this as a treat last time I went to the store, and I was super impressed!!! It’s so delicious! The flakes stay crunchy!! The flavor is amazing! I will definitely be buying this one again! It was so good, and was eaten very quickly! Good job SpecialK!
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Special K has a weird way of making their cereals. The flakes are away as the same - different sizes, crunchy. I can't tell if they ever change the flavors of the flakes but the flavor all seems to be in the little white chunks. If you get some in each bite it works fine - this specific flavor is just the right anoint of apple and cinnamon - but if you eat a bite that had a large or more than one chunk it's a flavor overload. That being said I would buy this again but just have to be careful of how many "flavor chunks" are in a spoonful at once.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
THIS CEREAL IS THE BEST. I wish it was around all the time! I tried it when it was released for a "limited time" and fell in love! I would eat it way more often if I could ever find it in stores! I used to buy it at target, but haven't been able to find it recently! Bring it back!
Courtney V.
Oceanside , CA
I am at a point where I feel like I have tried all of Special K's items. There all so good! I can't use Special K with a diet plan because i just keep on eating and eating the bowls of cereal. It's pointless! But i love this cereal and will continue to by special K regardless!
Leli P.
Doral, FL
Way better than the original Special-K, very tasty and enjoyable, I buy it much more than original Special-K and it's still very light compared to other cereals. The taste is good for oats and the texture is great. A box lasts me for a long while when I eat it on my own.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids love this cereal! Finally one that isn't so sugary lol!! I was thrilled to know my youngest actually really liked it because he is such a picky eater! I eat a bowl every night (is that weird? @.@) helps me feel full so I don't go munching on other unhealthy things!
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Kellogg's is a great product of two other cereals they're Special K is great and something for women or men that want to maintain a good healthy diet I love how they have different flavors and not just one original Special K and they're little snacks are awesome as
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Our kids love this cereal! It's nice when you can find a cereal that tastes good enough that they don't beg to have the "fun" cereal, and this is one of those! They love the flavor, as do I! But, it has to be a great one to me because my kids love it so much!
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
I tried these for the first time the other day at a friends place and I honestly don't love it. I found my mouth was super dry after eating it, but it tasted decent. Not my favorite oats, but I can't complain. A little bland for my taste to be honest.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
Apple Cinnamon is one of my absolute favorite flavor combinations and Special K is also great so I am loving the both of them together in this cereal. I usually pick up a box at least once a week from my local grocery store. The only thing I do wish is that they would make a family size box!!