BY SPECIAL K

Special k honey barbecue cracker chips 4.5 oz see more...

• What are your other special k favorite chip flavors?1 Answers
Amanda G.
These are awesome if you are looking for a low-calorie "salty" snack alternative to potato chips. The only down-side is they are pretty expensive. I only buy these when they are on sale 2/$5. They don't taste exactly like bbq potato chips, but they satisfy if you're craving something salty, but are watching your calories.
Jessica V.
Rockledge, FL
These are a nice and healthy pick-me-up for when you're getting cravings in the middle of the day. There aren't any cons (other than the fact that you might eat more than the serving size because they're so addicting!).
Meghan E.
Lexington
I never would have thoughts a cracker "chip" would have been good. I tried these Special K ones and they were actually really good. I don't think they were completely worth the price honestly. The price was a little too pricey for it to be a regular in my grocery cart.
Jessie R.
Williamston, MI
One of my all time favorite snacks! You can eat kind of a lot for one serving, they are very delicious! They come in a bunch of different flavors (BBQ is my favorite!) and can be purchased anywhere. I would definitely recommend trying these!
Melanie L.
California, MD
I haven't tried this flavor but the sour cream and onion flavor is to die for!!! If you are looking for a healthier option and you love sour cream and onion chips like I do, then you need to check out these cracker chips. Love them!
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried these once and I'm really not a fan of special k snacks. They taste ok, and aren't that much healthier than other snacks that are similar. I wasn't really impressed even though they tasted ok. I would pass.
Victoria F.
Utica, NY
I LOOOVVEE these cracker chips. Its a great healthy alternative to regular potato chips. I love to snack on these throughout the day. I  typically purchase them at walmart for a decent price. Theyre worth the buy!
Megan C.
The Special K Cracker Chips are great! Because of the brand, you feel like you are eating healthy but they are so tasty! They have sales often so you can get a pretty good deal on two boxes at once.
Alicia L.
These are good. I mean at first I didn't like them as much but then the flavor just got better. Special K is and pretty expensive brand so those weren't as cheap as they would be if they were under like storebrand.  Overall they were good and they were a little pricey
Claudette C.
Compton
Literally my favorite chips ever they are so good and not that many calories which is amazing but it is pricey compared to other chips and there isn't a lot of chips in it
Nikolina M.
What are your other special k favorite chip flavors?