BY SPECIAL K

Enjoy A Fruity, Crispy Way To Manage Your Weight. 100 Calories Per Pouch. see more...

• Has anyone used these for snacks on the go? That would most likel...5 Answers
  • Really want to try the these! What flavors are available and are ...3 Answers
  • Do you know if these have fiber or protein in them?2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I honestly did not think these would be good but picked them up when they were on sale, and let me tell you they are delicious and at only 100 calories I don't feel one bit guilty." in 13 reviews
  • "I really love the taste of these, and as someone else stated, they do kinda taste like pop tarts lol but a much healthier option. " in 10 reviews
  • "These are a great snack easy to fit in pocket or bag and non messy to eat they pack alot of flavor and gives great alternative for a mid day snack" in 8 reviews
  • "(The blueberry kind are my favorite) They are nice and light, so they are great for breakfast or just a quick snack to hold you over." in 7 reviews
  • "i love these and they taste great but they arent filling at all.. they are great for a small snack but not if you are looking for something to keep you full for a while." in 5 reviews
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like how this bars work and taste! They are thin and I like that about it! They are healthy and I also like that about this bars. I bought this one at Mexico and they are the same as the original ones they sell in the us! I really enjoy them so much!:)
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
These are delicious! They are crispy and very flavorful! I like Special K because I know their products are a lot more healthy than other brands, and their food tastes really clean and real, if that makes sense.
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
These are absolutely amazing. My son loves them, My Husband loves them. It's a win win for me. They taste fresh and of the fruit they have in them. It is very filling and absolutely great for an in in between meals snack. Definitely an A+ in my family and a must have in our household. The price is affordable and very worth it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great snack/sweet treat.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
These things are so good. They remind me of pop tarts but better for you. Plus side? These are allergy friendly for my son! We buy these and other flavors anytime we run out. I love that you get two bars per pack. They are rather thin but filling. These could be as breakfast or a snack. My son loves them as a treat.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
THESE ARE AMAZING. If you like poptarts you'll love these and their small size help satisfy a craving in a pinch and are perfect to throw in your bag. They're healthier than your average pastry and get the job of helping feed your hunger done! My fav.
Faun C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Yum...I don't necessarily like #lowcalorie snacks, but OMG these light pastry crisps are lean pop tarts and only 100 calories. So yummy and easy to grab on the go. Santa even got this crisp instead of a cookie at Christmas. Try the #blueberry flavor too!
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
I used to be obsessed with these crisps! I would have them in my lunch every day! They taste like a pop tart but they are so much healthier. I haven't seen them in a while, but I would definitely recommend trying these!
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
I love these. I have a sweet tooth but need to watch all the junk food I eat so I buy these and they are a great healthier snack for me. It tastes Kinda like a poptart. Sweet but not like you are going to gain 10 pounds sweet.
Lourdes E.
Straberrylicious!!! Its name has to be delicious and not K Fruit Crips. Yummy for funny and sunny. Original strawberries 🍓 and the best quality like K gives to the public.
Chandler M.
I love to pack these with my lunch for work. Perfect sweet for when I'm really craving something, but dont want all the calories I would get with cakes or cookies.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Pick one. Strawberry or Blueberry?
Lindsay J.
Has anyone used these for snacks on the go? That would most likely be my primary purpose for using!
Anna-Kay B.
How much for a box?
Nicole D.
Somerville, MA
Do they have any other flavors of the fruit crisps?
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Do they have an Oreo like flavor of these?