BY SPECIAL K

Enjoy A Fruity, Crispy Way To Manage Your Weight. 100 Calories Per Pouch. see more...

• Has anyone used these for snacks on the go? That would most likel...5 Answers
  • Really want to try the these! What flavors are available and are ...3 Answers
  • Do you know if these have fiber or protein in them?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I honestly did not think these would be good but picked them up when they were on sale, and let me tell you they are delicious and at only 100 calories I don't feel one bit guilty." in 13 reviews
  • "I really love the taste of these, and as someone else stated, they do kinda taste like pop tarts lol but a much healthier option. " in 10 reviews
  • "These are a great snack easy to fit in pocket or bag and non messy to eat they pack alot of flavor and gives great alternative for a mid day snack" in 8 reviews
  • "(The blueberry kind are my favorite) They are nice and light, so they are great for breakfast or just a quick snack to hold you over." in 7 reviews
  • "i love these and they taste great but they arent filling at all.. they are great for a small snack but not if you are looking for something to keep you full for a while." in 5 reviews
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really like these. I often keep these around for when I'm craving a sweet snack - since these are only 100 calories, they are a much better option than other things I could pick to satisfy my sweet tooth. They taste really good. I agree with other reviewers that they kind of taste like a pop tart. Great snack to keep around the house or just throw in your bag before you head out for the day. I have repurchased countless times and will continue to do so. :)
Rae F.
Rae F.
When trying to eat healthy, these can be a life saver. They're sweet so you get a sugary feeling without being too much. Bought at any grocery store, these are yummy and don't make you feel like you're missing out while giving you less calories than other snacks. I recommend them for someone who doesn't need much of a snack and is trying to be healthy.
Faun C.
Faun C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
Yum...I don't necessarily like #lowcalorie snacks, but OMG these light pastry crisps are lean pop tarts and only 100 calories. So yummy and easy to grab on the go. Santa even got this crisp instead of a cookie at Christmas. Try the #blueberry flavor too!
Anna Louise K.
Anna Louise K.
Cary, NC
I love the Special K Fruit Crisps. They are light and airy but fill you up as a snack. They are also 100 calories so you don't feel guilty about having a sweet tooth. The price is fantastic on sale and I love the seasonal flavors such as pumpkin spice.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Saint Cloud, MN
I LOVE THESE MORE THAN ANYTHING. I also just love most things strawberry flavored but these are also low cal. I actually like them more than poptarts. They taste fruity and not as sugary. It's a fresh fruit flavor too, not artificial. Highly suggest.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
They are pretty thin so they didn't feel as fulfilling. I bought mine from Walmart and they were affordable. I just would like it to feel a little more heavier. It is very tasty though.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to snack all the time. I love putting one of these in my bag. I bought mines from Publix and the price wasn't too bad. I love the taste and texture of this product.
Jada P.
Jada P.
These 100cal fruit crisps are life! Strawberry usually isn't my favorite flavor, but these are amazing! I can eat yummy snacks while maintaining my weight! Thank you Special K!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Foodie Expert
I love special k pastry crisps! Not only do they taste great they curb my appetite until lunch! I'm always in a hurry in the morning and this is a great on the go breakfast!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Woodbridge, VA
great breakfast option! I eat one right before classes and they keep my full right until I got sit down to an actual meal. They are super healthy ..... I eat this everyday!
Maegan J.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Pick one. Strawberry or Blueberry?
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used these for snacks on the go? That would most likely be my primary purpose for using!
Anna-Kay B.
Anna-Kay B.
How much for a box?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Tulare, CA
Really want to try the these! What flavors are available and are they any good?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Somerville, MA
Do they have any other flavors of the fruit crisps?