Special K Cookies & Crème Pastry Crisps 10 ct uploaded by Winnie L.

BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's Special K Cookies and Creme Pastry Crisps: 100 calories per pouch Kosher Includes five pouches of cookies and creme pastry crisps Each pouch includes two snack bars Delightfully sweet chocolate pastry Great to snack on at home or on the go see more...

Kelly M.
I really like these pastry crisps. They are great as a snack or a quick breakfast. They have a good flavor and texture also. It helps that they are low in calories as well!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love this Special K Pastry crips cookies and creme flavor.  Very chocolaty flavor and tasted very good.  another good product from Kellogg's Special K brand.  I bought 2 boxes of these on Target when they were on sale, plus used a manufacturer coupon.  Love the great taste, and again, I love trying new things... this is one of my items to buy next time that there is a sale and stock up. =)
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
These Special K crisps are one my go to snacks if I’m on the go! They remind me of pop tarts that I used to eat! They are perfect if you want something sweet but don’t want the calories of a piece of cake!