BY SPECIAL K

Special K Protein Meal Bar: 10g protein 5g fiber see more...

• I am pretty hesitant on buying meal replacement bars because none...2 Answers
Tiana C.
I love these!! Especially if you are like me and don't eat breakfast (always on the go)!! These are great to throw in your bag or eat while on the go! And they also taste great!! This are good for anyone trying to lose weight and trying to stay on steady diet!! Great snack as well!!
Anastasia L.
These a great way of getting my protein in, but also dealing with the chocolate cravings I get. They are great for on the go as I don't have time to sit down for a normal breakfast. I am going to continue purchasing them to help keep me eating in the morning with very limited time!
Sandra Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this meal bar it's so delicious! When I used to work and had no time to make myself lunch I'd just take one of these with me and it'd satisfy my hunger! They're super affordable I recommend!
Emily T.
Really like these bars. I used to eat them often for breakfast. Although they taste pretty good, they're not exactly healthy for you. I now only eat them when I'm pressed for time and can't eat much else. Overall a pretty good product.
Kallie G.
Burleson, TX
Perfect to throw in the car for a quick snack, not exactly healthy for you, but if your crunched for time, it's a great on the go to hold you over.
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
This product is nice for on the go purposes. If you need a quick snack after a workout to reenergize your body these will fill you up!
Anna H.
I love these! Eaten them for years. They are a little pricey, but worth it, especially if you buy the large value box from Sams Club
Stephanie P.
Lived off of 1 meal a day for about two weeks and this is what kept me going. So great! Kept me energized and are so delicious
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
A small bar packed with flavor and nutrients. A delicious treat or a full meal anytime of the day. A must have in the pantry!
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I really like Special K. I honestly had the bar as my mid day snack and ate less at lunch since I was still fulfilled.
Zofia M.
I am pretty hesitant on buying meal replacement bars because none seem to do what they say. Does this product actually keep you full?