BY SPECIAL K

Special K Protein Meal Bar: 10g protein 5g fiber see more...

• I am pretty hesitant on buying meal replacement bars because none...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sandra Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this meal bar it's so delicious! When I used to work and had no time to make myself lunch I'd just take one of these with me and it'd satisfy my hunger! They're super affordable I recommend!
Tiana C.
Foodie Expert
I love these!! Especially if you are like me and don't eat breakfast (always on the go)!! These are great to throw in your bag or eat while on the go! And they also taste great!! This are good for anyone trying to lose weight and trying to stay on steady diet!! Great snack as well!!
Anastasia L.
Foodie Expert
These a great way of getting my protein in, but also dealing with the chocolate cravings I get. They are great for on the go as I don't have time to sit down for a normal breakfast. I am going to continue purchasing them to help keep me eating in the morning with very limited time!
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Foodie Expert
These are good to have as snacks through out the day. Choose these instead of chips or candy.
Panhia Y.
Fresno, Ca
I love special K bar, the taste is great and I always looking forward for another one.
Ka l.
Foodie Expert
Special K Chocolatey Chip Protein Meal Bars is good. I love all Special K products. Never disappoints!
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I really like Special K. I honestly had the bar as my mid day snack and ate less at lunch since I was still fulfilled.
Leonela R.
Love theese they are so delicious and healthy too I love the flavor and the price isn't that bad either
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
This product is nice for on the go purposes. If you need a quick snack after a workout to reenergize your body these will fill you up!
Brittany L.
Foodie Expert
This protein bar tastes pretty good and is a great idea for a quick pick me up before a workout at the gym.
Zofia M.
I am pretty hesitant on buying meal replacement bars because none seem to do what they say. Does this product actually keep you full?