Special K® Chocolatey Chip Protein Meal Bar uploaded by sam 🌷.

BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I live granola bars but these are by far one of the best I've had." in 1 review
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
These are amazing in every way lol. The chocolately chip flavor is honestly delicious. I eat these as a meal, as a snack, whenever. Only 170 cals and full of protein. Perfect for throwing in your purse/backpack for class, work, eating in the car, whatever. I eat one almost every day, even when I’m not watching my diet because they’re just so good. I’m obsessed lol. Also this flavor is much better than double chocolate in my opinion, but that one and strawberry are ones I’ve also tried and they are pretty good.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
Omg these are my new favorite snack!! Who knew they could make such a delicious healthy snack! Special K of course. I’ve noticed it keeps me full for a good while which helps since I like to snack throughout my day.
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
This protein bar really helps me get through when I'm dieting. It's low in calories but very very filling and it tastes really good! But it's crumbly so it makes a mess but overall it's so good! And sweet but not too sweet
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
If I'm on the run in the morning or don't want a heavy breakfast, I'll grab one of these on my way out the door. The chocolate chips make it a little messy to eat, so don't eat it in your car if you hate messes. It also does a surprisingly good job of keeping me pretty full until lunchtime. I'm always suspicious of products claiming to combat hunger, but this is a pretty good one.
Hollee M.
Battle Creek , MI
Special K bars are nice because they are low in calories. But they still fast very good. I live granola bars but these are by far one of the best I've had. I would recommend them to anyone especially children because they are healthy.
Rachel L.
I usually eat these as an afternoon snack. Has a good amount of protein and the tasted is pretty good. The chocolate chip is my favorite flavor!!
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Whenever I have a sweet craving, I absolutely love Kellogg's Special K chocolate chip meal bars. So good and satisfies the sweet tooth!
Karen C.
Packed with protein. I usually grabs these right before lunch to put my hunger to rest until lunch is ready.
Tara T.
These are really good great for a midday snack good price good for a quick on the go breakfast also
Willena S.
Fort Smith, AR
I love these when I need some chocolate this is what I go for they are so good ones to buy