Special K® Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanilla Almond Crunchy rice & wheat flakes with alminds & vanilla Find a Good Balance with Breakfast! Good nutrition is all about balance, variety and moderation. Our At a Glance "tool" takes key nutrient information from the side panel and puts it on the from of the box, so that you can stay informed about what you are eating and decide what s right for you and your family. Start your day with a delicious bowl of Kellogg s® cereal and you ll benefit from its nutrients. That s right, research shows that breakfast is linked to having a healthy body weight. Breakfast eaters have a healthier body weight than those who skip breakfast. In fact, studies show eating cereal as part of a nutritious breakfast is important for both children and adults to promote healthy weight. What are GDAs? GDA stands for G uideline D aily A mount. DGAs are based on a 2,000 calorie die

Buy on Target
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
This cereal is my go-to breakfast in the morning. It doesn’t have too much flavor, so it’s nice for when you wake up and you have to eat before starting a busy day. Even a small bowl keeps me full for hours. Highly recommended!
Chelcia E.
I usually get the strawberry kind and they taste great , especially with unsweetened vanilla almond milk (dairy doesn't work well with me). And you can get both from Walmart/target/cvs/ or really anywhere!
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
This is one of my go to cereals even as a kid now as an adult I share with my daughter great crunch great taste with milk or without perfect for on the go snacking
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
I love this cereal! This is healthier for you and although it doesn't have all the sugar packed into it, it still doesn't taste like bland cardboard or anything like that. It's got a great taste and for a pretty good price you can get a family size box! Love this stuff.
Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
I love this cereal because it is very nutritious, but it also tastes great at the same time. The only con is that it is a bit pricey. The vanilla almond flavor is by far my favorite. I usually buy it at Stop and Shop. I would definitely continue to buy this cereal.
Gina J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've been buying special k for years. While I'm not a huge cereal person special k is always a staple in my house. I love that it comes in different flavors so I could try other things when I get bored but the original is awesome
Harika T.
I tried this few years back when I wanted to diet. It was easy go to dinner. You can add your favorite fruits and nuts to make it even more tasty. The flakes taste a little different. I think everyone will not like it’s taste
Nabeela M.
This is healthy and full of fibre but obviously not the best tasting thing to eat. We usually add honey and bananas or strawberry to make it a bit sweeter. It goes well with milk and to avoid artificially sweetened cereals.
Esther I.
Special K® Kellogg's Original Cereal is my basic go to cereal. It has a very clean taste, not heavy. However whenever I eat this for breakfast I'm always starving a couple hours later so it isn't very filling.
alyssa M.
Used to eat this all the time when I was about five or six. I bought it at Walmart for three bucks. Anyways, after awhile I got sick of it since some of the pieces were hard and made me disgusted. 3/5
Emily H.
What's your favorite Special K cereal flavor?
Laurel L.
Nashville, TN
What is your favorite flavor?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Anyone else like the yogurt kind?
Tytiana L.
Any new flavors?
Charlotte, NC
How does it taste with the oat milk?