BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanilla Almond Crunchy rice & wheat flakes with alminds & vanilla Find a Good Balance with Breakfast! Good nutrition is all about balance, variety and moderation. Our At a Glance "tool" takes key nutrient information from the side panel and puts it on the from of the box, so that you can stay informed about what you are eating and decide what s right for you and your family. Start your day with a delicious bowl of Kellogg s® cereal and you ll benefit from its nutrients. That s right, research shows that breakfast is linked to having a healthy body weight. Breakfast eaters have a healthier body weight than those who skip breakfast. In fact, studies show eating cereal as part of a nutritious breakfast is important for both children and adults to promote healthy weight. What are GDAs? GDA stands for G uideline D aily A mount. DGAs are based on a 2,000 calorie die

Marisol A.
Ca
Such a good cereal , my entire family enjoys it. I love that it is soft and my daughter can safely eat it without needing to wait to soften. We like to eat a bowl at night before bedtime. We recommend
Elysia A.
Farmington, NY
This is one of my go to cereals even as a kid now as an adult I share with my daughter great crunch great taste with milk or without perfect for on the go snacking
Shayla K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this cereal! This is healthier for you and although it doesn't have all the sugar packed into it, it still doesn't taste like bland cardboard or anything like that. It's got a great taste and for a pretty good price you can get a family size box! Love this stuff.
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I've been buying special k for years. While I'm not a huge cereal person special k is always a staple in my house. I love that it comes in different flavors so I could try other things when I get bored but the original is awesome
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
This cereal is my go-to breakfast in the morning. It doesn’t have too much flavor, so it’s nice for when you wake up and you have to eat before starting a busy day. Even a small bowl keeps me full for hours. Highly recommended!
alyssa M.
Toronto
Used to eat this all the time when I was about five or six. I bought it at Walmart for three bucks. Anyways, after awhile I got sick of it since some of the pieces were hard and made me disgusted. 3/5
houda M.
 took the challenge in 2011. I ate a bowl of cereal special K at breakfast and lunch. between I snacked on apples, grapes or some other fruit. That was while at work. After work me and a co worker started walking. At first it was a half mile. Eventually we got up to five miles a day. Once home I would eat a normal meal and snack of fruit couple hours before bed. I lost a total of 37 pounds. I was well pleased. but I have went back to my old ways and yes gained all back. my friend was my motivator and she moved away and so I had no one to support me or motivate me. the diet worked for me. but I let myself down. so , I believe with the right mind set, motivation and will power it can be done. There has to be exercise to increase metabolism, other wise it will not work. we are what we eat and I am proof. I am going to try and do this again. this time I am my motivator. wish me luck.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I've tried a few Special K cereal flavors but have not found one that I really liked. They tend to be healthier compared to competitor brands which very much appealed to me. I'm open to try a new flavor to see if I would like it, but so far I don't have one I would recommend.
Vanna V.
Austin, TX
If you're watching your calorie intake then this is the cereal for you. You get to have a whole cup (yes that's exciting since most cereal serving sizes aren't a whole cup) of cereal for only 120 calories! I recommend eating this with vanilla almond milk, it just makes it sweeter and it tastes amazing. One cup on vanilla almond milk is 80 calories so you've just created a filling 200 calorie meal :)
Greg L.
Downingtown, PA
The original and best as far as I'm concerned. It stays crunchy in milk (for a while, at least) and keeps giving that flavor through to the end of the bowl. I love the taste, but Kellogg's generally adds too many preservatives and questionable ingredients to its cereals.
Emily H.
What's your favorite Special K cereal flavor?
Laurel L.
Fairview
What is your favorite flavor?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Anyone else like the yogurt kind?
Tytiana L.
calumet, il
Any new flavors?
CHANDA G.
Charlotte, NC
How does it taste with the oat milk?