BY SPECIAL K #43 in Cereal

Vanilla Almond Crunchy rice & wheat flakes with alminds & vanilla Find a Good Balance with Breakfast! Good nutrition is all about balance, variety and moderation. Our At a Glance "tool" takes key nutrient information from the side panel and puts it on the from of the box, so that you can stay informed about what you are eating and decide what s right for you and your family. Start your day with a delicious bowl of Kellogg s® cereal and you ll benefit from its nutrients. That s right, research shows that breakfast is linked to having a healthy body weight. Breakfast eaters have a healthier body weight than those who skip breakfast. In fact, studies show eating cereal as part of a nutritious breakfast is important for both children and adults to promote healthy weight. What are GDAs? GDA stands for G uideline D aily A mount. DGAs are based on a 2,000 calorie die see more...

Buy on Target
Emily B.
Emily B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time. When I was an exchange student living in Italy it was one of the few breakfast foods I found that was the same as what I was used to in America.
The original Special K is high in protein, especially when you factor in the milk protein or even better when eaten with plain greek yogurt.
I keep a box in my office cabinet in case there's not enough time in the morning to eat breakfast.
Angélica G.
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
Foodie Expert
This cereal is perfect to keep yourself fit because it doesn't have any sugar, and it's full of fiber, this will keep you satisfied. The thing is the flavor, it's not so tasty as we expect for a cereal. Despite that fact it is a good product. A good option for keeping yourself fit.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Kanaranzi, MN
I always have a box of Special K Cereal at home. Not only can you use it for a bowl of cereal but I also use them to make Special K Bars. Everybody loves them and they are so easy to make. The cereal is not packed with sugar like other cereals are so I would tell anyone to try it.
z v.
z v.
Really like Special K from time to time. Wouldn't say it's healthy since the serving sizes are pretty small so you eat a lot which makes it not healthy but the flavor is nice and I have bought it multiple times. I will buy it again in the future and would recommend it to others.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Foodie Expert
Has a hint of sweetness, has a good amount of fiber and its priced fairly. You can literally add anything to this cereal, fruit, yogurt, honey or eat it alone and it taste amazing. I eat it every morning and its a weekly purchase in our home. You can even eat it dry as a snack.
Olive H.
Olive H.
Foodie Expert
Ohhh. I love corn flakes 😋😋 best thing for breakfast, healthy and delicious. I like crispy and crunchy food. This makes me feels like I'm having chips for breakfast. But definitely healthy hahahaaa😂 This is so classic that I think everyone should at least try it.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
I don't eat sweetened cereals. They taste to sweet for me. While most people eat Special K for weight loss I eat it because I like the taste. It's very simple and filling and I eat it everyday. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't like sugar cereals
Arista N.
Arista N.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the Special K Strawberry Vanilla Crunch! I hate cereal for the most part because it's either so sugary or the milk taste is very apparent. But not this cereal! The strawberries are great and I don't feel like I'm consuming tons of sugar
Sam G.
Sam G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
A simple easy cereal that tastes great dressed up. This cereal is known for being healthy, which it is, however it is still sort of high in calories. It is also more expensive than some cereals. This cereal tastes great when added to fruit, or yogurt.
erika s.
erika s.
South Salem, NY
Foodie Expert
Super good if your into plain cereals. it tastes pretty much like oversized rice crispies. definitely better if you take the time to add in extra fruit to make it taste sweeter. Its normally the one i get if i don't see the strawberry one available.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Special K cereal flavor?
Laurel L.
Laurel L.
Nashville, TN
What is your favorite flavor?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Anyone else like the yogurt kind?
Tytiana L.
Tytiana L.
Any new flavors?
CHANDA G.
CHANDA G.
Charlotte, NC
How does it taste with the oat milk?