BY SPECIAL K #75 in Cereal

Vanilla Almond Crunchy rice & wheat flakes with alminds & vanilla Find a Good Balance with Breakfast! Good nutrition is all about balance, variety and moderation. Our At a Glance "tool" takes key nutrient information from the side panel and puts it on the from of the box, so that you can stay informed about what you are eating and decide what s right for you and your family. Start your day with a delicious bowl of Kellogg s® cereal and you ll benefit from its nutrients. That s right, research shows that breakfast is linked to having a healthy body weight. Breakfast eaters have a healthier body weight than those who skip breakfast. In fact, studies show eating cereal as part of a nutritious breakfast is important for both children and adults to promote healthy weight. What are GDAs? GDA stands for G uideline D aily A mount. DGAs are based on a 2,000 calorie die see more...

Buy on Target
alyssa M.
Toronto
Used to eat this all the time when I was about five or six. I bought it at Walmart for three bucks. Anyways, after awhile I got sick of it since some of the pieces were hard and made me disgusted. 3/5
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal! This is healthier for you and although it doesn't have all the sugar packed into it, it still doesn't taste like bland cardboard or anything like that. It's got a great taste and for a pretty good price you can get a family size box! Love this stuff.
Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
I love this cereal because it is very nutritious, but it also tastes great at the same time. The only con is that it is a bit pricey. The vanilla almond flavor is by far my favorite. I usually buy it at Stop and Shop. I would definitely continue to buy this cereal.
Chelsea C.
West Palm Bch, FL
The flavour I️ love isn’t available to review but it is the Special K ® Nourish Coconut Cranberry Almond. It is amazing and the perfect healthy cereal. I️ love it with a little bit of unsweetened vanilla almond milk definitely delicious go to in the morning.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love this brand of cereal! It's a little pricier than other cereals but it's a better choice I believe; it's considered healthy and it has great taste for just being grain cereal! I like to add a little bit of sugar to sweeten it up a little sometimes.
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Foodie Expert
I've been buying special k for years. While I'm not a huge cereal person special k is always a staple in my house. I love that it comes in different flavors so I could try other things when I get bored but the original is awesome
Harika T.
Nashville , TN
I tried this few years back when I wanted to diet. It was easy go to dinner. You can add your favorite fruits and nuts to make it even more tasty. The flakes taste a little different. I think everyone will not like it’s taste
Nabeela M.
This is healthy and full of fibre but obviously not the best tasting thing to eat. We usually add honey and bananas or strawberry to make it a bit sweeter. It goes well with milk and to avoid artificially sweetened cereals.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Foodie Expert
Eat these on and off. They have a lovely malty crunchy taste to them, are very tasty on their own but especially nice with some chopped fruit. Readily available in all supermarkets. Not expensive either
houda M.
 took the challenge in 2011. I ate a bowl of cereal special K at breakfast and lunch. between I snacked on apples, grapes or some other fruit. That was while at work. After work me and a co worker started walking. At first it was a half mile. Eventually we got up to five miles a day. Once home I would eat a normal meal and snack of fruit couple hours before bed. I lost a total of 37 pounds. I was well pleased. but I have went back to my old ways and yes gained all back. my friend was my motivator and she moved away and so I had no one to support me or motivate me. the diet worked for me. but I let myself down. so , I believe with the right mind set, motivation and will power it can be done. There has to be exercise to increase metabolism, other wise it will not work. we are what we eat and I am proof. I am going to try and do this again. this time I am my motivator. wish me luck.
Emily H.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Special K cereal flavor?
Laurel L.
Nashville, TN
What is your favorite flavor?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
Anyone else like the yogurt kind?
Tytiana L.
Any new flavors?
CHANDA G.
Charlotte, NC
How does it taste with the oat milk?