Special K Blueberry Cereal uploaded by MELISSA B.

BY SPECIAL K

NEW! Crunchy, blueberry, rice & wheat flakes with oat & blueberry clusters. Exchange 1 1/2 Carbohydrates.

• I love blueberries, are these any good?1 Answers
  • Is this comparable in taste to the Red Berries? Do the blueberrie...1 Answers
  • Anyone else having trouble finding this now? Ive been having trou...3 Answers
Ari R.
Ari R.
You know how people use the expression "Close, but no banana" when something is near perfect, but not quite there yet. For this blueberry cereal, I'd use the expression "Close, but no blueberry".

This is a cereal box filled with promise that's never quite delivered. This cereal smells like blueberry and you get an occasional bite that tastes like blueberry. But all this does is make you wish there was more blueberry flavor in the majority of spoonfuls which are lackluster compared to the unpredictable bursts of flavor.

Most of the blueberry flavor is derived from oat and blueberry clusters. These clusters have a tendency to shift to the bottom of the box. So give the package a gentle shaking to get optimal flavor from this cereal.

The flakes are covered in blue specks and give the appearance of blueberry excitement, but the amount of berry flavor in the flakes is weak compared to the clusters.

If someone on Kellogg's product development team had said, "Add a few more clusters,"
Sky C.
Sky C.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this cereal! It is the perfect amount of sweetness without giving someone a sugar overload. I buy this cereal at Walmart because it is a very reasonable price there. I have purchased this cereal more than a few times and I will continue to buy this product. I highly recommend this to others because it is an great healthy breakfast.
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
THIS IS THE BEST, SPECIAL K BLUEBERRY, AND ONLY SPECIAL K CEREAL I EAT. SORRY I CANCELLED MY LAST SUBSCRIBE ORDER, DUE TO ALREADY HAVING SEVERAL BOXES, NOT KNOWING IT WOULD NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE. AFTER READING MANY OTHER REVIEWS, I HAVE FOUND THERE ARE MANY OTHERS THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO, I FEEL KELLOGG MADE A BIG MISTAKE.
Meg P.
Meg P.
This is honestly one of my all-time favorite cereals. It actually tastes like a blueberry muffin. If my memory serves me, it's a little pricier than most cereals, but it's not a little kid's sugar bomb, so I'll let it slide. I buy this over and over again, and it will most likely be the next cereal I buy.
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Este es de mis favoritos me en canta todos los productos de special k me gusta el cereallas barras de snack son deliciosas como para que te den energia todo el dia
This is my favorite I sing in all special k products like cereal snack bars are delicious as that give you energy throughout the day
Sally G.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA
I enjoy eating the blueberry cereal in the morning. I also buy the strawberry. It is healthier than a lot of other cereals. It is a bit pricey, but not as bad as some others. I am a repeat customer for these. I will buy them again. I might get more this weekend when I do my grocery shopping.
Anaeliza M.
Anaeliza M.
Foodie Expert
I bought these because of the blueberries! However, they are way too sugary. If you have a sweet tooth and want something that is healthy in comparison to eating a candy bar, then you might like these Special K bars. I love all flavor from the Special K Bar, but blueberry is not my thing.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
Hi love special K but something is special about this one delicious in the mornings gives a nice crunch and easy to eat in a hurry blueberries are a nice touch since I can't find any cereals With blueberries except this one would definitely give it a try if you have not already
January G.
January G.
Foodie Expert
I have always loved the taste of Special K, and I LOVE blueberries, that this cereal is the perfect combo of flavors. I like that it is somewhat healthy, (I highly doubt cereals are as healthy as we like to believe), but this is my go too flavor. Good value, great product.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite cereal! I have tried many different types of Special K brand food but this is the only thing I buy over and over again! It is my favorite meal of the day. I haven't been able to find it for a while so I hope they didn't discontinue it!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Anyone else having trouble finding this now? Ive been having trouble for the last year, no place by us carries it! :-(
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
I love blueberries, are these any good?
M. G.
M. G.
Is this comparable in taste to the Red Berries? Do the blueberries taste good in milk like the strawberries do?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Foodie Expert
What type of milk do you think goes best with the blueberry cereal?