Special K Blueberry Cereal uploaded by MELISSA B.

BY SPECIAL K

NEW! Crunchy, blueberry, rice & wheat flakes with oat & blueberry clusters. Exchange 1 1/2 Carbohydrates.

• I love blueberries, are these any good?1 Answers
  • Is this comparable in taste to the Red Berries? Do the blueberrie...1 Answers
  • Anyone else having trouble finding this now? Ive been having trou...3 Answers
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This SHOULD be my favorite special K since blueberry is a my favorite fruit. But it isn't, Strawberry is. Why, you may ask?
Because they SHRED the blueberries instead of keeping them whole like they do with the strawberries! Why Kellogg's?! Blueberry Morning (oh how I miss that cereal!!) had no problem using whole blueberries, neither does Quaker Oats Oatmeal, why do you have to shred those blueberries in your cereal???? If they had whole blueberries in the box, I'd be giving it 5 stars.

Instead, I recommend the strawberry version. And, if the limited edition version isn't available, I suggest buying the strawberry AND the chocolate version and mixing them up in a cereal container. Chocolate covered strawberry cereal is AMAZING.
Paula L.
Jacksonville, FL
The new special K blueberry lemon is my favorite combination.  The real blueberries and lemon clusters crunch is healthy and delicious!!  I really love this flavor combination and its great texture.  It's the best cereal I have ever tried and at a reasonable price
MELISSA B.
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried the plain blueberry cereal but I have tried the blueberry with lemon clusters and it's a home run. I love blueberry and I love lemon and together they're perfect. If you get distracted by your overly busy life like I'm known to do and your flakes get soggy from the milk, the lemon clusters are a crunchy surprise that keeps it tasty and fun. If you aren't eating it for breakfast, it would also make a great snack to eat at work at your desk. I will be buying this again soon since I can't seem to keep it in my house.
Brittany R.
Foodie Expert
This cereal is everything I didn't know I needed. If you like a sweet cereal but like to stay on the healthier side of cereal (which is kinda impossible) you need to grab a box of this! I found mine at Walmart since my Kroger didn't have it just fyi.
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
Foodie Expert
I love Special K Cereal. I'm really not a huge blueberry fan but I love this cereal! It's got a lot of flavor and it's really good. I usually eat this every few days. I like the price and I don't mind paying it. I would recommend everyone try this product
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
There are amazing and u really like this cereal! This makes me feel so healthy while eating this and it tastes so good! You are eating healthy while eating this and who doesn't want to eat healthy while eating spent hug that tastes really good !???
Ari R.
You know how people use the expression "Close, but no banana" when something is near perfect, but not quite there yet. For this blueberry cereal, I'd use the expression "Close, but no blueberry".

This is a cereal box filled with promise that's never quite delivered. This cereal smells like blueberry and you get an occasional bite that tastes like blueberry. But all this does is make you wish there was more blueberry flavor in the majority of spoonfuls which are lackluster compared to the unpredictable bursts of flavor.

Most of the blueberry flavor is derived from oat and blueberry clusters. These clusters have a tendency to shift to the bottom of the box. So give the package a gentle shaking to get optimal flavor from this cereal.

The flakes are covered in blue specks and give the appearance of blueberry excitement, but the amount of berry flavor in the flakes is weak compared to the clusters.

If someone on Kellogg's product development team had said, "Add a few more clusters,"
Lauren S.
Foodie Expert
My love for blueberries and my love of special K combine for a delectable satisfying breakfast that tastes more like a treat. I'm not new to Special K, but if you are, I'd recommend this or Special K with Strawberries. A fulfilling valuable breakfast staple in our household.
Tammy G.
Garrettsville, OH
Foodie Expert
This best cereal,  I never feel quilt when eating Special K Blueberry cereal.  It keeps its crunch in milk and doesn't get mushy like other brand of cereal.  Yuck! mushy cereal. I usually buy at Club store where I find you get a better value for your money and I always have some and never have to worry about runny out.
Veronica F.
Special K has never disappointed me. The blueberry is a little sweet but I really do enjoy the flavor. I usually buy my cereal in bulk though from BJs with a coupon and this isn't typically an option in the flavors
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Anyone else having trouble finding this now? Ive been having trouble for the last year, no place by us carries it! :-(
Jenny W.
middleburg, FL
Foodie Expert
What type of milk do you think goes best with the blueberry cereal?
M. G.
Is this comparable in taste to the Red Berries? Do the blueberries taste good in milk like the strawberries do?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
I love blueberries, are these any good?