Special K Bars Protein Meal Bar uploaded by Amy R.Special K Bars Protein Meal Bar uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY SPECIAL K #17 in Fitness Supplements

Special K Protein Meal Bar ~ Feel Fuller Longer ~ 10g Protein Stay on track and help manage your weight loss. It s a deliciously easy way to help manage your weight. * Special K™ Protein products are designed to promote a feeling of fullness by increasing daily intake of protein and fiber. Calories 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less Than 65g 80g Saturated Fat Less Than 20g 25g Cholesterol Less Than 300mg 300mg Sodium Less Than 2,400 2,400 Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g Protein 50g 65g see more...

• I usually like protein bars but I wanted to try something new and...5 Answers
  • Do these bars really satisfy your hunger? I have a problem findin...3 Answers
  • I've seen a lot of this product in my country and I love Special...1 Answers
Special K Bars Protein Meal Bar
  • "I love these things but if they are supposed to be used as a meal replacement they get a solid F. They taste great but they are no more filling than a candy bar." in 10 reviews
  • "they taste good but they are very small and they dont fill you up at all even though they are supposed to be a protein meal bar. " in 7 reviews
  • "These meal bars are absolutely delicious, but they work more as a quick snack than a filling meal bar." in 7 reviews
Marisa R.
Foodie Expert
These bars are a lifesaver when I don't have time to prepare a real breakfast before work. They're not super filling, especially if I workout in the morning but they do keep me satisfied until lunch. They are pretty affordable, I get them at Walmart. They are a little dry so I always have water with me otherwise I'll be parched while eating it. But it is the perfect "to-go" breakfast when you're in a hurry or forget to pack breakfast.
Matea G.
Pomona, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm such a fan! It is my favorite snack in the morning on my way to work! I love the taste and it is pretty affordable but I do wish there were more bars in the box for the money! All in all, this is probably my top 3 favorite healthy snack bar! The good thing is I can find it almost everywhere!
Bianca C.
Foodie Expert
I grabbed these to keep in my car, I commute back and forth for work and work weird hours. I didn't want to always stop for fast food but I also knew I would be hungry before I got back home. These were absolutely perfect! They taste great, they were a great price. Would recommend and repurchase.
Cassidy M.
Mckinney, TX
My husband and I both eat one of these bars every single morning. They don't have that nasty chalk-like taste that most protein bars do. The best part is they are on the cereal isle at Wal-Mart right by the pop-tarts and chewy bars so I don't have to go to the pharmacy to find them.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Foodie Expert
Delicious protein bars! I like to eat them as a snack after a workout. The first time I had them, they totally exceeded my expectation. They are also pretty compact to put in your purse to have as a "on the go" snack which is more than convenient. The best pro though is the taste!
J v.
Foodie Expert
Boy do these taste so good! I love these so much and it makes my sweet tooth so happy to have these lol that I have to be very careful. But they are great if you are in a rush and very inexpensive so I’ll rebuy
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Foodie Expert
Fairy small but they are meant to be healthy so I guess I understand the size. They are yummy! I don’t buy them so much at the moment because the sugar and carb content but when I’m not trying to slim down I tend to keep them for quick snacks
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
These not only taste good, but they do a nice job of filling me up for a decent amount of time! They're great for when I don't have time to eat a whole meal or need to eat but don't want all the empty calories found in most meals. They're great for on the go and I usually always have one in my bag. Its good to have before or after a work out to give you the protein and fuel you need. I found that the protein bars from Aldi are very similar to these but a much better price. My only complaint for these is the price point. These guys are pretty expensive! If they made them cheaper I would give it 5 stars because these are much more accessible than the ones at Aldi, since you can find these bars at any grocery store.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
Foodie Expert
I have been a special k consumer for years and I have enjoyed just about all the products I have purchased from them! They taste delicious, help me satisfy my appetite and keep me energized. I love these bars especially when I am craving something sweet. It is like not having to choose whether to be healthy or indulge in sweets! (Of course I am aware these are not healthy for you but it is better than eating actual candy!)
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
Foodie Expert
I use to prefer the chocolate peanut butter protein bars over an actual candy bar. I use to have one once a day but they are very expensive so I couldn't afford to keep getting them. I recommended them toothers but had a hard time giving them out so others could try since they areexsensive. I also know there is a stigma attached to dietfood so no me believed me when I said they were delicious
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long do they keep you satisfied for?
Holly L.
Wilmington, DE
Which flavor does everyone enjoy best?
Molly W.
Mount Vernon, OH
I usually like protein bars but I wanted to try something new and wanted to see if this one taste any good
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these just as healthy as the Atkins Bars?
Liliana A.
Foodie Expert
Do these bars really satisfy your hunger? I have a problem finding something that keeps me full til lunch or dinner timr