BY SPECIAL K #18 in Breakfast Bars

New Flavor! 90 calories per bar  Raspberry Cheesecake   6- 0.77 oz bars ; see more...

Amanda I.
Hershey, PA
These bars aren't anything special to me. I find that they don't fill you up very good. I rather eat a bar that has more protein in it. I guess they are good for a quick snack, but I don't use them alone as a breakfast food.
ana S.
Boyce, LA
si me gustan estas barras pero si estas haciendo dieta no es recomendable son muy dulce tiene azucar. buenas para llevar una en mi bolso
Mich B.
I dont think the Cereal Bars are my most favorite thing to snack on. I think the first time we purchased the bars were through a Costco pack and they came in such a large quantity we had a hard time finishing the box. I feel like the bar is a good idea, but I found that it was much too sweet for my preferences.
Ajea N.
Hyde Park, MA
These cereal bars are great tasting are an amazing snack to have during the day or even in the morning for breakfast. My favorite is the strawberry flavor and I typically buy these from either Shaws or Roche Bros. They taste with yogurt too. Yum!
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
These get 4 stars because they taste delicious! But I cannot give them 5 stars because I feel like they are advertised as a healthy and while low calorie that's about where the "healthy" part stops , loaded with sugar and other unnecessary ingredients, but for a guilty treat every now and then I say go for it!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I wouldn't say these are healthy but they do taste really good. It's okay to snack on every now and then but do not think you will lose or maintain weight while eating a bunch of these. They are very high in sugar
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
While these are great for a quickie in between meal snack, if you're looking for something low in sugar I'd avoid them. However, there are definitely worse ones out there. But, all of their cereal bars I've had (so far) have tasted fantastic and they're very cost friendly as well.
Kristin Z.
Chambersburg, PA
I am on Weight Watchers and one of the tactics they promote is to have a healthy snack on hand. I love Special K bars because they are usually only 2-3 points and you can satisfy your sweet tooth. My favorite flavor is the Strawberry Cheesecake... yum!
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
I know that these are considered a snack, but I want my snacks to pack a bunch that are going to help hold me over until my next meal. These just do absolutely nothing for me.
Kimberly F.
These are very good, I usually eat one when I'm in a hurry in the mornings and don't have time to make breakfast or when I'm at school and want a snack i will eat one of these.