BY SPECIAL K

Special K Bar Chocolatey Drizzle, Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored 90 Calories Per Bar 6 Boxes Of 12&Nbsp;- 0.8 Oz (22 G) Cereal Bars Per Box Net Wt.&Nbsp;9.3 Oz (264 G) Questions?&Nbsp; 1-800-962-1413 Product Of Mexico see more...

• Are these the same size or smaller than regular bars?2 Answers
Alysia H.
I love special K bars with the frosting drizzle. I honestly prefer strawberry over the chocolate flavor but Id still eat it.
Kels L.
Oh my goodness I really love these I used to buy them all the time in highschool these where my go to breakfast snack
Alexis H.
Frostburg, MD
these are so good. honestly I like anything thats chocolatey but these are really good and the price isn't bad.
Ruth G.
These are a great snack to keep around. Tasty and low calorie. I always try to keep one on me in case hunger strikes.
Anessa H.
Cincinnati, OH
So good! I just wish they were slightly
Bigger so that it would be a better buy. Other than that it's super tastey!
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
My favorite snack my kids love them so much something good healthy . i recommend this too every family out there
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Love special k bars for a DNA k while I'm at the gym working. Affordable and convenient to carry along in my bag
Selena D.
Lynchburg
Worth buying . Very good and for a good price . very healthy . You can often buy this from Walmart or target
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Love these Special K bars can't wait to try more flavors definitely recommend a can't wait to purchase more
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
Great tasting bars and low calorie is always a good thing ! I've purchased and will continue to buy !
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
Are these the same size or smaller than regular bars?