BY SPECIAL K

Special K Bar Chocolatey Drizzle, Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored 90 Calories Per Bar 6 Boxes Of 12&Nbsp;- 0.8 Oz (22 G) Cereal Bars Per Box Net Wt.&Nbsp;9.3 Oz (264 G) Questions?&Nbsp; 1-800-962-1413 Product Of Mexico see more...

• Are these the same size or smaller than regular bars?2 Answers
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
These are really yummy. I tried them at my friends house a while back and had to go buy some. they are really good for a little snack in between meals and such. Be careful though they can be addicting but good thing they are only 90 calories so pretty healthy for you.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
If you have a sweet tooth, these are for you! They are a good way to get rid of a chocolate craving without the calories of a chocolate bar, and they fill you up much longer without a sugar crash.
Courtney E.
So good! You won't believe they are only 90 calories. They are like a lighter candy bar, so you get the crunch and flavor of candy but it fills you up like a ceral bar. I love these!
Lanasia F.
Greenville, NC
If you are an athlete, I recommend you eat this. It's good with protein, it has good flavor, it's healthy, you wouldn't want anything else! It is a good price, it's not too high. It is something you can eat for breakfast.
Gabby B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this granola bar. It is super yummy and easy on my stomach before a game
Gaelle S.
Randolph , MA
This are bomb I eat them while drinking my coffee and I dip it in the coffee and it get soft then I eat it. That combination taste so good. You should try it
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
LOVE these! They are so yummy, that I can literally eat more than Just one! I like that they have a nice crunch to it and taste is satisfying!
Marialaura C.
Hagerstown, MD
Estas barras de enrgia o dieteticas son super ricas y altas en fibra. Su sabor es indedcriptible y lo mejor es que me ayuda a alimentarme sano
Sandra W.
San bernardino
I love the special K bars they are simple yet perfect breakfast on the go Wether for a child or an adult..they are very healthy and flavorful
Alysia H.
I love special K bars with the frosting drizzle. I honestly prefer strawberry over the chocolate flavor but Id still eat it.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
Are these the same size or smaller than regular bars?