BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & Artificially Flavored 6 count packs Cereal bar with pretzel pieces and naturally and artificially flavored chocolaty coating on the bottom. Delicious combination to help manage your weight. 90 Calories of deliciously crispy crunch on a rich chocolaty layer, make Special K® Chocolaty Pretzel Cereal Bars a perfect flavor combination. 1 case =72 Cereal Bars see more...

• Thinking about trying these, Do they have a peanut butter taste a...4 Answers
  • Are these bars very crispy?1 Answers
  • So,ermines if I really want to spoil myself I crumble this bar on...3 Answers
Special K Bars (12 boxes)
  • "Especially these little 90 calorie snack bars, BUT I would not look to this to help fill you up for more than to tide you over for your next meal." in 11 reviews
Ameleya L.
In love! My absolute favorite kind of granola bars! They aren’t too seeet and they are not too dry either. The price for how many you get in a small box is a little too expensive to me but every once in awhile they’re worth it.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Foodie Expert
Thes are so good I like the chocolate one and the strawberry one. I buy these all the time because of the taste.now it does not make you too down a dress size. None of Special K products did that. I guarantee it is so good it make you gain the pound and don't care. Lol! I highly recommend trying at least once.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
The vanilla bars taste awesome and it is difficult to eat just one. They are great small snacks, but can be pricey if you eat them quite often. Unless you find coupons, then buying several boxes of this would be pricey. I love the crunch and sweet taste.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Foodie Expert
I love these Special K Bars. I'm always looking for a quick, easy and convenient snack for on-the-go, and these are perfect. I love that they're individually wrapped. They're a much healthier alternative to granola bars, and they taste really good too.
Jamie J.
Foodie Expert
Love Special K bars. They have become a staple in my home. Trying to keep calories down and have healthy snacks on hand is important.
Kels L.
Foodie Expert
These are one of the best snack bars out there and only ninty calories my dudes and ladies I just love them so much
Gina S.
Carmel, NY
I've tried several of these bars and the only one I really like is the Chocolatey Pretzel. It is small but it's only 90 calories and fills your salty/sweet craving. Whenever these go on sale, I tend to stock up.
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
These are great for when I need a quick snack in the middle of the day. They a great size for kids as well.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
I love these, especially the strawberry ones! They are filling without being heavy! Definitely some of my favorite snacks!
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
I always get the vanilla crisps when I purchase these and they are my favorite! They're perfect for on the go and are perfect tops for yogurt! Tip: put strawberry yogurt in a bowl, cut some strawberries and put them on top of the yogurt and then sprinkle the vanilla crisp bar on top! It's a tasty and pretty breakfast option!
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
Thinking about trying these, Do they have a peanut butter taste at all?
Alisha K.
Green Bay, WI
So,ermines if I really want to spoil myself I crumble this bar on top of ice cream! Yumm! Or I just eat it as a dessert after a meal. Does anyone else eat these as a dessert?
Anastasia l.
Are these bars very crispy?