BY SPECIAL K

Naturally & Artificially Flavored 6 count packs Cereal bar with pretzel pieces and naturally and artificially flavored chocolaty coating on the bottom. Delicious combination to help manage your weight. 90 Calories of deliciously crispy crunch on a rich chocolaty layer, make Special K® Chocolaty Pretzel Cereal Bars a perfect flavor combination. 1 case =72 Cereal Bars see more...

• Thinking about trying these, Do they have a peanut butter taste a...4 Answers
  • Are these bars very crispy?1 Answers
  • So,ermines if I really want to spoil myself I crumble this bar on...3 Answers
Special K Bars (12 boxes)
  • "Especially these little 90 calorie snack bars, BUT I would not look to this to help fill you up for more than to tide you over for your next meal." in 11 reviews
Ameleya L.
In love! My absolute favorite kind of granola bars! They aren’t too seeet and they are not too dry either. The price for how many you get in a small box is a little too expensive to me but every once in awhile they’re worth it.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Foodie Expert
Thes are so good I like the chocolate one and the strawberry one. I buy these all the time because of the taste.now it does not make you too down a dress size. None of Special K products did that. I guarantee it is so good it make you gain the pound and don't care. Lol! I highly recommend trying at least once.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
The vanilla bars taste awesome and it is difficult to eat just one. They are great small snacks, but can be pricey if you eat them quite often. Unless you find coupons, then buying several boxes of this would be pricey. I love the crunch and sweet taste.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Foodie Expert
I love these Special K Bars. I'm always looking for a quick, easy and convenient snack for on-the-go, and these are perfect. I love that they're individually wrapped. They're a much healthier alternative to granola bars, and they taste really good too.
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
Must have for my Back to school shopping list. I usually do not have much time in the morning when kids go to school. it is a must have snack, breakfast, and go to bar for me. upside is low calories and great taste. downside is too small for me...
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I like these bars for a quick snack or an addition to lunch-I wouldn't consider them a meal replacer. They have some really awesome flavors and for 90 calories a bar you can't beat them for a quick chocolate fix!
Ashly D.
Bronx, NY
Great snack to have, whether it's to the beach or on your purse to go to work! They hold your stomach up until your next meal and they taste amazing!! It is definitely affordable and I would recommended to others.
Jamie J.
Foodie Expert
Love Special K bars. They have become a staple in my home. Trying to keep calories down and have healthy snacks on hand is important.
Marissa b.
I really like these bars. They are a great mid-day snack for me and holds me over to the next meal without me wanting more.
Kels L.
Foodie Expert
These are one of the best snack bars out there and only ninty calories my dudes and ladies I just love them so much
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
Thinking about trying these, Do they have a peanut butter taste at all?
Alisha K.
Green Bay, WI
So,ermines if I really want to spoil myself I crumble this bar on top of ice cream! Yumm! Or I just eat it as a dessert after a meal. Does anyone else eat these as a dessert?
Anastasia l.
Are these bars very crispy?