Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerKardashian Beauty
SPECIAL EVENT BRONZER by Kardashian Glow 5 packets (05 oz/15ml)

SPECIAL EVENT BRONZER by Kardashian Glow 5 packets (0.5 oz/15ml)

by Kardashian Beauty

Hypoallergenic, Free-from Paraben, Gluten and Hemp. [5 Packets .5 ounces each = 2.5 Oz total]. Luxe silicone infused base nourishes and hydrates skin, leaving it velvety soft. Hypoallergenic, paraben free and gluten free. Ideal for sensitive skin.

Hypoallergenic, Free-from Paraben, Gluten and Hemp; 5 Packets .5 ounces each = 2.5 Oz total.; Luxe silicone infused base nourishes and hydrates skin, leaving it velvety soft; Hypoallergenic, paraben free and gluten free. Ideal for sensitive skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SPECIAL EVENT BRONZER by Kardashian Glow 5 packets (0.5 oz/15ml)!
This product might be good for those with a darker skin tone, but I am fair and it was way too dark! It left me looking streaky and I would not buy again.
Holy Cross
It made my skin look blotchy. I did not like this and would not recommend to anyone.

Looking for your answer?