Special Effects Zombie Undead Red Halloween Contact Lenses

Do your best zombie walk and dive deep into the powerful world of the undead with these special effects Zombie Undead Red contact lenses by Orion Vision. No costume is complete without the proper optical look. These Zombie Undead Red contacts will help you add the perfect finishing touches to your new persona. All Zombie Undead Red contact lenses are 38% water and sold as single vials. Note that the appearance of the contact lenses in the photos is just a representation. It may look different on your actual eyes. Sales are final on all Halloween/special-effects contact lenses. No refunds or exchanges. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special Effects Zombie Undead Red Halloween Contact Lenses!
How would you rate this product?
Angola, NY
These aren’t the exact lenses I used I couldn’t find them on here, they’re actually from ttdeye and they’re amazing. Good quality, not too expensive and lots of fun for the night. I would but from there again.
Full, Long
Escanaba, MI
I loved these! the affect was just amazing and didn't burn my eyes at all! When I bought these I was new to contacts in general and they were pretty easy to slide onto my eyes. make sure you put them on before any kind of makeup but makes it really weird to stare at yourself while doing your makeup. LOL
Short
Louisa, KY
Love these not just for Halloween. I love the dramatic look wearing contacts can give a person from day to day
Full, Long
Flat 4, Bath
Used these for a zombie look to go to fright night at Thorpe Park, cheap and easy to apply! The only issue is they can be slightly uncomfortable so had to take them out after a few hours, but overall great!
Long
Weston, Florida
They do look amazing and without them any Halloween outfit is half as fun but 1 star less because they are not to comfortable to wear and after a few hours they really start bothering you!
Long, Curled
Sainte, QC
Special Effects Zombie Undead Red Halloween Contact Lenses uploaded by Marilyn L.
Ces verres de contacts ont ajouté la touche final à mon maquillage d'halloween. C'étais une premiere pour moi. Je ferai de même l'an prochain
Straight