Special Effects Zombie Undead Black Halloween Contact Lenses

Immerse yourself deep into the powerful world of the undead with these special effects Zombie Undead Black contact lenses by Orion Vision. No costume is complete without the proper optical look. These Zombie Undead Black contacts will make you feel like a real part of the undead world. All Zombie Undead Black contact lenses are 38% water and sold as single vials. Note that the appearance of the contact lenses in the photos is just a representation. It may look different on your actual eyes. Sales are final on all Halloween/special-effects contact lenses. No refunds or exchanges. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special Effects Zombie Undead Black Halloween Contact Lenses!
Madera , CA
Special Effects Zombie Undead Black Halloween Contact Lenses uploaded by Wendy C.
Love Halloween time specially when I get to wear my white contacts. You can find these online at colourcontacts.com. Super easy to put in and can last a long time doesn't irritate your eyes I totally recommend this if you're going for the zombie look
Short
Los Lunas, NM
These are a staple for Halloween for me!! Throw these in with some heavy black eyeshadow and your good to go!! There also really comfortable to wear!! Plus quite cheap too!! I would totally recommend these!!
Full, Curled
Waxahachie , TX
I love the look of anyone who wears these! They are very good price👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽 i didnt have to worry too much about them irritating my sight or eyes. They are good for your costume
Full
Fort Wayne, IN
These contacts are a must for Halloween their fun and they don't blur my vision they also come I'm a variety of different colors which keeps it fun
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product! If you’re looking to take your Halloween costume to the next level, this product will complete your look!
Short
Lebanon, PA
Everyone loves how spooky these are. No irritation to the eyes, the last awhile, and look fantastic. Always my go to!
Thin, Straight
Blackpool,Lancashire
Found these contacts very easy to use and apply even with nails,they’ve been made so that they are not to thin,nothing worse when they’ve been manufactured to thin and your worried about them tearing,bout them from beauty boutique in Blackpool at £8.00! 200% recommend and would use again!
Thin, Curled
I found this product perfect for a short amount of time use! The product did not hurt or irritate my eyes. You could definitely tell that they were there but did not have a negative effect! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone going to a Halloween party or fun event that they think these could come in handy!
Full, Long
Miami
me encantaria usarlos, siempre me han gustado los disfraces y con estos lentes quedaria muy real y sorprendente, su precio es asequible, sin embargo en algunos puede variar su valor, el cambio debe ser efectivo y muy real, quedaria satisfecha con su compra
Short, Curled
Ferizaj
I always wanted this kind of contact lenses. It looks great for Halloween. I love it. It similar with any other eye lenses. I got them in Kosovo but blue not this color. I would definitely get it Again. 😍😍
Thin, Long