Special Effects Zombie Rage Halloween Contact Lenses

by Special Effects

Zombies are all the rage and it's your turn to join the trend with these special effects Zombie Rage contact lenses by Orion Vision. No costume is complete without the proper optical look. These Zombie Rage contacts will give you the right amount of ire for your latest persona. All Zombie Rage contact lenses are 38% water and sold as single vials. Note that the appearance of the contact lenses in the photos is just a representation. It may look different on your actual eyes. Sales are final on all Halloween/special-effects contact lenses. No refunds or exchanges. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special Effects Zombie Rage Halloween Contact Lenses!
Anderson, IN
I started using these conta ts after a recommendation from a friend who works at a haunted house! I have tried other brands and they didn't feel very comfortable after an hour of being in but this brand is so comfortable in my eyes even after a couple of hours of use! I purchased the red contacts to go with my costume for a Halloween party and recieved so many compliments on how spooky my eyes looked and everyone wanted to know my secret! I was able to pull off a very scary she devil and my eyes thank you for a great contacts that dont irritate my eyes after an hour of being in!! I highly recommend you giving this brand a try for your next costume!
Full, Long, Curled
Wirtz, VA
Special Effects Zombie Rage Halloween Contact Lenses uploaded by Lindsey B.
I came across RX Halloween contacts a few years ago when I used to work as an actor at a haunted trail during Halloween. I was looking for something to add more depth to my costumes, something that would really terrify the customers. While searching online I came across 2 very reputable and reliable sources to purchase my spooky contact lenses. The first website is wickedeyez.com. They have a great selection of prescription and non-prescription Halloween lenses. The second site is pinkyparadise.com. In my opinion they have one of the LARGEST selections of BOTH prescription and non-prescription Halloween lenses that I have seen compared to other websites. I have purchased from both sites and have been extremely happy with both. However if you're not looking to spend a ton of money I would recommend Pinky Paradise, as you will end up spending about half the price on lenses from Pinky Paradise compared to what you will spend on lenses from Wicked Eyez. Regardless of where you purchase your Halloween lenses I can tell you that they do not disappoint. They are just the thing to take your costume to the next level. The only con that I can think of is that these lenses are a little larger than regular contact lenses. But once you get them in and positioned correctly your eyes adjust pretty quickly. All in all, I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone
Long, Straight
Brooklyn, NY
Special Effects Zombie Rage Halloween Contact Lenses uploaded by Elyza V.
I love pinky paradise circle lenses!! They’re perfect for Halloween makeups! I use them a lot, and they’re very durable and can be reused many many times. The quality is great and safe for the eyes!!
Thin
Salem, VA
I love how you can add certain makeup by someone who knows how to apply it and really come out looking so real it will scare your momma it looks so real!!!
Mukwonago, WI
Too soft to fit into the eyes. Its better to be professional instead of online that way you get right diameter and if need prescription.
I purchased these contact lenses for halloween as my costume was an alpha werewolf from Teen Wolf. I have previously used other brands however, these are super soft and comfortable and great for first time contact lens wearers.
Long
Coventry, West midlands
I've used these before for Halloween costumes the contacts are soft and easy to put in they are a little larger than normal contacts but once in place you get used to them pretty quickly they add a great depth to your costume it's all about the little details and I find these special effect lenses to be great quality and have a high impact, turning a basic costume into one that has all your friends asking how you turned a basic zombie costume into a terrifying rage zombie.
Full, Long
Caledonia , ON
These have to be the best investment I make every year around halloween. I always get compliments on how cool they look. I buy mine at spirit Halloween normally. Great price, especially if you have contact container and fluid to put them in afterwards. So many cool colours
Thin, Short, Curled