Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts

Be one with the Gods as you immerse yourself deep into the Holy realm of divinity with these special effects Shiva contact lenses. No costume is complete without the proper optical look. These Shiva contacts will help you add the finishing touches your new persona. All Shiva contact lenses are 38% water and sold as single vials. Sales are final on all Halloween/special-effects contact lenses. No refunds or exchanges. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.

Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts ? [product:special-effects-shiva-halloween-novelty-contacts]? Puedo obtener unos gratuitos? Pueden ser azules?
Doo these really look like the picture?
[product:special-effects-ice-walker-halloween-contact-lenses] ? Does anyone recommend these contact lenses for dark brown eyes? I'm looking for a natural look, not a "your contacts are so pretty" look.
Start your review of Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts!
Wendy  C.
Madera, CA
Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts uploaded by Wendy  C.
Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts uploaded by Wendy  C.
Love Halloween time specially when I get to wear my white contacts. You can find these online at colourcontacts.com. Super easy to put in and can last a long time doesn't irritate your eyes I totally recommend this if you're going for the zombie look
Klea D.
Swampscott, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
They fit perfectly, even though I had some issues applying the contacts.. These are comfortable to wear all day long and both colors are really nice!! I absolutely love these contacts! They look so beautiful and natural and I feel so good wearing them! Its a fun change from my natural brown color
Allee P.
New Castle, IN
I was gifted 2 sets of TTDEye lenses recently. They are the the best contact lenses I have yet to try. They're absolutely gorgeous but somehow still look natural. They're the only ones I've tried that haven't hurt my eyes or made my vision blurry! & They're prescriptions too! Use code Alleepictorials for 10% off!
Betsyy D.
Bakersfield, CA
Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts uploaded by Betsyy D.
The Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contact are so awesome I really love wearing them
Lindsey D.
Love the look of these contacts! Gives your Halloween costume that extra wow factor! Also perfect for use during themed parties. Easy to put in and don't irritate my eyes. Would definitely buy again in another color!
Ebony  M.
Arlington, TX
The particular contacts from my picture aren't the same brand but, I am sure this brand is great. They have many different designs and are all around an affordable option to utilize when throwing together a quick costume. I have zebra print!!
Stacey M.
Arlington, TX
Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts uploaded by Stacey M.
Love these contacts, I get a lot of comments on them. Very comfortable and easy to wear. The price was great as well.
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts uploaded by Jovanna P.
Perfect color Halloween contacts, shape, feel..they came sealed separately for maximum safety. They are thicker than regular prescription color contacts, so it took me about 2 minutes to get adjusted to them, but once that happened they were fine.
Leora S.
He's contacts are incredible I got the white ones for my costume when I was a bloody nurse people were so terrified it was insane perfect for Halloween
Miguel R.
Allentown, PA
These are super awesome to wear not only in Halloween but in any other occasion. The downside is your eyes dry out too fast, so make sure to keep eye drops with you at all times. I’ll definitely recommend it for a one time use. You’ll look really cool.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracylee D.
il y a 3 ans
Special Effects Shiva Halloween Novelty Contacts ? Does anyone recommend these contact lenses for dark brown eyes? I'm looking for a natural look, not a "your contacts are so pretty" look.
malespiceoffical Q. il y a 2 ans
Yesssmy friend they have color for you