Add a Photo

Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Hair
Totally in love with this color. I love purple and when I decided to do a loud color for my hair I went straight for this shade. I've got shoulder length hair and the bottle was only half empty when we were done putting it on. Truthfully we might've been able to get away with using less but I wanted to make sure it got in there good. Don't listen when it says 15-20 minutes with the dye on though. I left mine on for the length of a movie because everyone I know who used it said that even on bleached hair it won't stick well unless you let it sit on the hair for a while. Can't wait to try other shades within this brand.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
April 20, 2017, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Hair
When searching for this hair dye this is the only color that showed up. However, I have used Special Effects hair dye in the color ATOMIC PINK. It is by far the best hair dye I have ever used. The pigmentation lasts forever in my hair. The only time I redye my hair is to touch up my roots! Which is only every couple of months! I got mine on amazon for around $12, which I think is a pretty good price! Because a little of this stuff goes a long way! One thing I have noticed is during the first few days after dying your hair there might be some staining on clothes, so I would be careful of that (although every time I have stained my stuff pink it always washes out in the first wash so its not that bad) I HIGHLY recommend this hair dye to anyone who wants long lasting  vibrant color!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
May 16, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Hair
I generally use the color NUCLEAR RED.
My hair doesn't normally take well to dye. I've bleached it, I've had it done professionally, I've tried all kinds of brands and colors. This is the ONLY brand that is super bright and lasts for a long amount of time. My hair even feels fresher after dying it! This all happens WITHOUT bleaching my hair, so that is less damage done to my hair.
I've been told by hairdressers that my hair looks professionally done after I dye it! I will never use any other brand of dye after going to Special Effects, which I've been using for 2 years when I dye my hair.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Keewatin, Ontario, Ontario
I have been dying my hair bright colors for 17 years and this is by far the best product on the market in North America! The colors are bright, there is a large selection of colors and they last super long! I absolutely love love love this stuff.