Special Effects Rave Pink Contact Lenses

by Special Effects

Immerse yourself deep into the dynamic universe where no one is who they claim to be with these special effects Rave Pink contact lenses. No costume is complete without the proper optical look. These Rave Pink contacts will help you add the finishing touches your new persona. All Rave Pink contact lenses are 38% water and sold as single vials. Note that the appearance of the contact lenses in the photos is just a representation. It may look different on your actual eyes. Rave Pink contacts glow under black lights. Sales are final on all Halloween/special-effects contact lenses. No refunds or exchanges. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.

quiero estos lentes, se ven muy bonitos para hallowen.
Start your review of Special Effects Rave Pink Contact Lenses!
Mijal C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This contact lenses are AMAZING, I was kind of nervous wearing them because it was my first time wearing contact lenses but it didn’t try my eye at all and were easy to work with! The price is affordable and for this kind of occasion is cool! Totally recommended
Taisha W.
Portland, OR
Special Effects Rave Pink Contact Lenses uploaded by Taisha W.
Special Effects Rave Pink Contact Lenses uploaded by Taisha W.
I used one of these contacts for my Halloween costume last year! I loved it! Didn't bug my eye, I could still see. Good price; they last forever! Glows under black light. Made my sugar skull outfit perfect!
anna D.
 really love halloween coloured lenses they are perfect to go with any adults halloweens outfit and makeup , they are easy to use and very safe ,they complete a look effectively, i would buy again as they are reasonable price for a throw away contact lens and adds to the whole theme .  Good price; they last forever! Glows under black light. Made my sugar skull outfit perfect!
Donna P.
Special Effects Rave Pink Contact Lenses uploaded by Donna P.
MESEMER EYEZ CONTACT LENSES These contact lenses are by far the best In my opinion , they are quite cheap but they are amazing quality! They come in a range of so many different colours! And they are the only brand I like to use, I always get them from a place called hunt or dye! I would deffo recommend them! The ones I am wearing in the pictures are; bloody red , Volturi and whiteout
Pagan B.
Castleford , West Yorkshire
I found the overall effect of these contacts lenses was incredible as it worked perfectly with the makeup I was wearing. The only downside, a major problem, was the fact they irritated me eyes after around 15 mins of wearing them.
del B.
derbyshire
I really love halloween coloured lenses they are perfect to go with any adults halloweens outfit and makeup , they are easy to use and very safe ,they complete a look effectively, i would buy again as they are reasonable price for a throw away contact lens and adds to the whole theme ,i would definitely recommend to any adult who wants to go that bit further for fancy dress to highten the effect .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...