BY DERMALOGICA

Soap-free, foaming gel cleanses all skin conditions. Refreshing lather thoroughly removes impurities without disturbing the skin's natural moisture balance

A super-soothing cleansing gel; Immediately removes dirt, impurities and oil; Helps calm your skin without irritation and dryness; Removes impurities from skin while sootihng the dry skin; Soap-free. No artificial fragrance or color; How to use - Following the application of PreCleanse, gently lather a small amount of gel in moistened hands and apply to dampened face and throat. Rinse with warm water. Follow with Multi-Active Toner and prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer.

member-42c83
Gentle cleanser. Being an Esthetician I've tried so many different face cleansers & this one is the only one that works best for me.
Vilia J.
Westmont
I use this cleanser everyday now that I’ve found it. It is amazing, and works wonders. I’ve had such clear skin ever since I’ve been using this cleanser!
Shivani P.
This cleansing gel is good because it does leave my skin feeling extremely clean. However, my skin is more sensitive so I don’t normally use it more than like 3-4 times a week. The packaging is nice, they have travel size bottles too which are really convenient during vacations!
Lisa B.
The special cleansing gel is a great cleanser for all skin type. I love the fact that a little bit goes a long way and this cleanser remove makeup so you don't even make a remover prior to using this cleanser. this also is it cleanser that my husband love and use daily.
Tori T.
Great for anybody!!! Especially for someone with pretty normal to combination skin. It's nice to get the one with the pump. Because it will last forever. But you won't need a full pump down. You will end of wasting it. You only need like a blueberry to almond sized amount. It's very "glidey" across the skin.
Lauren Z.
I've been using this cleanser for a few years now and it's the best basic cleanser. It's good for a pretty normal skin but I have oily skin and it works just as fine.
Jamie B.
Charleston
After one full bottle of use, my skin doesn’t breakout much at all. And my hormonal acne along my jawline is gone. Hallelujah!
Marissa S.
Mesa, AZ
My husband uses this. He used to have really bad breakout on his forehead but ever since he’s started using this his skin has noticeably cleared up! He has oily skin.

I personally don’t prefer this cleanser cause my skin is too dry for it.
Nicole T.
Rockledge, FL
This is great for any skin type it’s really good at getting deep into the pores and cleanses throughly I recommend using this with the pre cleanse balm because they go hand in hand at cleaning out all the dirt at your skins surface
Haley H.
I love this cleanser! I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it! It gets my skin clean without making it feel super tight and dehydrated. I will repurchase!