BY SPATTY

Find cosmetic accessories and tools at Target.com! Tired of throwing away your makeup, face lotion, etc. When you cannot get any more out? Tired of throwing all that cash in the trash? Did you know that up to 25% of product is left in the container when it is no longer easy to get out? Now you can retrieve all your product with the extend your beauty: cosmetic tool. It is the perfect size to fit into small cosmetic bottle openings. It has a flexible tip that works perfectly for reaching corners, sides, and the bottom of cosmetic containers for retrieving the product that you cannot get out. You can then put that product right on the surface of your choosing (i.e. Makeup sponge, finger. see more...

Buy on Target
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This type of product is extremely handy as it helps you get the last bits of foundation and skincare products out of glass and plastic bottles. This spatula in particular is pretty cheaply made though, and I’m not a big fan of the design. The white handle widens at the top and then the pink spatula is attached to that. Product gets trapped in there very easily and it makes it hard to clean. Because of this, along with the fact that it’s like $20 for a cheap piece of plastic, I will be purchasing another brand in the future.
Paula R.
I never realized how much product was left in the bottle even after all the shaking and even turning the bottle upside down. This flexible little to got so much more or if the bottle. Every person that uses any product in a bottle needs to have at least one. You won't believe how much more product you will get and how much money you will save.
Evangelina P.
I love my Satty no more wasted product its flexible and does not absorb the products and get them to all of hard to reach places it is dishwasher safe reusable FDA approved and BPA free no more wasting me tab from mine out Walmart for a couple bucks it's worth every penny
Rose L.
I love this tool! I use it to get the last of my products out. And i use it when I don't want to stick my finger in a jar to use a little bit of product. I grab this tool daily because its so easy to use and keep clean and sanitary. It really doesn't absorb the product. A must on the vanity!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This little thing is wonderful. It gets almost down to the last drop. I wasted a lot of makeup in the past trying to use q-tips or leaving it upside down. Now I can get the last in the bottle. I have 2 just in case
HelloooMindyyy M.
Smithfield, NC
Handy little product. It’s really helps get that that bit of foundation you’d normally have to discard because it won’t come out.
Samantha R.
I have been searching hi and low for this and finally for it. So glad too. A must buy.