5 colors available

BY SPATEN

Buy on Walmart
Joy C.
Joy C.
I really, really love Spaten. By chance, I came across it at the grocery store and decided to be adventurous. It's incredibly affordable for the flavor. Very crisp finish. They have been perfecting the recipe since the 1300s and it shows.
April S.
April S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Solid beer, would not be my first choice. When choosing a lighter tasting lager, Spaten is a good substitute if some of the other varieties are not available.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
This is my favorite! A classic German lager. Crisp and clean with a smooth finish.. I like.... magnific
Traci  F.
Traci F.
I'm not a huge ale.drinker but this one has an OK taste.great price point. I would deffitnat purchase this again.
Kyle T.
Kyle T.
Joplin, MO
Never bought a six pack but really really good fresh out of the tap in a chilled mug. Pretty light but plenty of flavor.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Spaten is one of my favorite brands of beers. The rich full tasting is to die for. I especially enjoy it on tap.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
This is my husbands favorite! A classic German lager. Crisp and clean with a smooth finish.
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
This beer is light and easy drinking. It is not my top choice as I prefer more hoppy beers, and when looking for a crisp and light beer, I prefer Stella Artois.
Kyle M.
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
There oktoberfest is the best. Spaten in tap is good also. Higher then normal alcohol content. One of the better German beers
Mary N.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
This beer is ok. Taste kinda bitter to me. I prefer Stella better than spaten beer. If you like Heineken then you would like this.