BY SPATEN

Spaten Oktoberfest - 12 PK.
Brewed in Munich, Germany.
Imported from Munich.
Since 1397.
Ur-Marzen. see more...

Maria R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
SO DELICIOUS. I used to drink other seasonal oktoberfest beers til I tried this one. I buy it in bulk so I can have a few throughout the off season and not only one time a year. Definitely worth the buy :) BUT it is not gluten free so I don't have it as often as i used to.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have had it both in Germany and here in the USA. I love this seasonal! It is even better in Germany. It is malty, and and if you know anything about brewing beers (home brewer here) the process to make this complex beer is long, but so worth it.
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
Oh my gosh, I LOVE Spaten Oktoberfest!! I used to be a Sam Adams drinker until I discovered Spaten. The Oktoberfest is my favorite German beer and their lager is great too.
Danielle D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great taste! I love Spaten Oktoberfest, I make sure to stock up on it cause it's a seasonal brew. It has a high alcohol content, so you can only enjoy two because any more than that will definitely hit you strong.
Claire B.
Great seasonal beer! The bars in my area carry Spaten Octoberfest in the fall, and I always look forward to treating myself to the full taste of this product.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
Had this in Munich at Octoberfest in 1996. All these years later it is still one of my favorite beers, across the brand too. Whatever they do, they do best.
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
Growing up in Germany I inquired the taste for German beer. Spaten Oktoberfest beer reminds me about the beers back home, one of my favorite German beers.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Very good beer. Hard to find in the states. I would recommend looking up online where you can find it before going out to get it.
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
My husband loves the taste, he also loves being able to hunt it in the fall, one of his favorites