Spascriptions Soothing Wash-off Mask Face & Body Therapy

Spascriptions Soothing Wash-off Mask Face & Body Therapy

Soothing wash off facial mask with Dead Sea salts and minerals. Mud treatment draws out dirt and impurities from your skin. 15 minute face and body therapy. For all skin types. 5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spascriptions Soothing Wash-off Mask Face & Body Therapy!
How would you rate this product?
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,115 reviews
Spascriptions Soothing Wash-off Mask Face & Body Therapy uploaded by Annamaria C.
DOLLAR TREE STORE FIND ITS SPASCRIPTIONS ACTIVE ESSENTIALS FRESH START CLEANSER WITH NICE SCENT OF ORANGE 🍊 GOJI BERRY AND LEMON πŸ‹ ALL SKIN TYPES, cruelty free temoved dirt snd oil from face πŸ‘
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Spascriptions Soothing Wash-off Mask Face & Body Therapy uploaded by Taina L.
I love this face mask. It leaves my face super clean and eliminates blackheads. I've been using it for a year now and it doesn't disappoint. I recommend it. This mask is good for sensitive skin. #mascara #skincare #soothing #wash #clean #beauty #walmart #soften #smoothe #skin #body #salts Spascriptions Soothing Wash-off Mask Face & Body Therapy

Looking for your answer?