Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesSpascriptions
SPAscriptions Pore Refining Makeup Cleansing Wipes

SPAscriptions® Pore Refining Makeup Cleansing Wipes

by Spascriptions

Pore Refining makeup cleansing wipes with aloe vera and tea tree. Nourishes skin while removing makeup. Removes waterproof mascara. 60 wipes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SPAscriptions® Pore Refining Makeup Cleansing Wipes!
Alexis E.
This product is good if you just want to get mascara off for the evening until you’re able to do a thorough cleansing, but I wouldn’t recommend relying on it 100%. It’s very good at removing harsh mascaras/liners though so it has its benefits in that respect.
SHA K.
Cleveland , OH
I actually had the pleasure to purchase this but it was the hemp purifying wipes and the smelled like watermelon! I loved them and I brought them at TJ max in the isle and I absolutely love them! Spascriptions has a new advocate!
Shelly W.
Anaheim, CA
I start my makeup removal with this wipe, I can use both sides and get off pretty much all of my makeup (no easy feat with the bright colors and copious amounts of mascara and eyeliner I use) and it has helped my pores get smaller and easier to clean with each use!
Caitie A.
Jefferson, GA
This does an amazing job removing all my makeup! I love it even more than my micellar cleansing water!!
Lane M.
Meridian, MS
These are absolutely perfect. They’re so light and thin and make my skin so soft and smooth
Kerry T.
Decatur, TX
SPAscriptions® Pore Refining Makeup Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Kerry T.
I came across these makeup wipes at either Ross or Marshall’s because I was in need and I never have seen some targeted for specific problems such as pores. I am so impressed with the difference in my skin texture but also the size of my pores! At first I didn’t like them because I was used to more “wet” ones but these are worth it if you want to look like you have NO pores at all!
Angelina G.
I absolutely love the Spascriptions Pore Refining Makeup Wipes! They are my favorite wipes to use and are at an affordable price. Whether it be with a light makeup day or a heavy makeup day, one makeup wipe is all I need to remove all my makeup. And with the Aloe Vera and the Tea Tree leaves it leaves my skin feeling fully refreshed.

Looking for your answer?