Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsSpascriptions
Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 17 Lip Mask Collagen 17

Spascriptions Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 1.7 Lip Mask Collagen 1.7

by Spascriptions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spascriptions Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 1.7 Lip Mask Collagen 1.7!
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
Spascriptions Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 1.7 Lip Mask Collagen 1.7 uploaded by Amber V.
I absolutely in LOVE with this exfoliating lip scrub and soothing lip mask with rose and mint in this Lip Therapy kit by Spa Scriptions 😍 I frequently struggle with dry cracked lips in the summer and winter but since I've been using this product regularly I haven't had a problem at all! Totally recommend!
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Spascriptions Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 1.7 Lip Mask Collagen 1.7 uploaded by Taina L.
I really like this lip scrubber. I have problems with my lips, they are always chapped. I found this product caught my attention and the truth is that it works wonders. Leaves a very good feeling on my lips. I use it three times a week. #pinksugar #lipscrub #lipmask #collagen #SpaScriptions #theraphy Spascriptions Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 1.7 Lip Mask Collagen 1.7
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
Spascriptions Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 1.7 Lip Mask Collagen 1.7 uploaded by Patricia B.
So my product was not listed so I picked 1 from Spascriptions. The actual review is for Spascriptions Collagen Hydrogel Lip Mask. Love them! They came along in a gift set my daughter in law have me. They feel so nice, like a thin delicious gummy candy on your 👄. I notice a refreshed, firmer, plumper smile after using. I am going to purchase more for sure.
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
Spascriptions Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 1.7 Lip Mask Collagen 1.7 uploaded by Ashley B.
This is the first time trying to this and so far so it alright.My daughter said it taste nasty a little of the scrub did go in her mouth by mistake. She said she doesn’t really see a difference as of yet.
Claudia T.
Spascriptions Lip Therapy Kit Lip Scrub Pink Sugar 1.7 Lip Mask Collagen 1.7 uploaded by Claudia T.
I really like this lip scrubs. It smells amazing. Doesnt leave that weird waxy feeling that many other lip scrubs have. It doesnt have the over powering taste of sweet and low. And the cost is under 10 bucks.
Leishla M.
For me this product is just..... Meh. The scrub is nice and gentle on the lips. The lip mask on the other hand i just don't like it.... It feels like I'm putting water on my lips, it doesn't feel moisturizing at all. VEGANS BEWARE BOTH PRODUCTS CONTAIN CARMAINE. There are better scrubs and lips mask out there. Also, the scrub contains fragrance it will leave a bad taste if it gets in your mouth ... if you have ever taste a perfume you will know what i'm talking about. For me this product is a pass. I will not recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?