Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads

Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,783 reviews
Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads uploaded by Lisa F.
Marshalls is one of my go to places to get high end and other good skin care products. I’m not a big fan of makeup wipes in general but these are Fragrance free, Alcohol Free, PH balanced, Hypo Allergenic and Cruelty Free. I got a four pack of cleansing wipes, all different types. Glacier water + Hyaluronic Acid, Glacier water + Glycolic acid, Glacier water + Retinol, and Glacier water + Collagen. A total of 120 wipes for $3.99, you can beat that! Plus the different choices is a plus.
Elizabeth S.
Lynn, MA
Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads uploaded by Elizabeth S.
When I first saw these I thought they wouldn't be good because they looked dried out. I was curious though because I kept coming across them and realized they were supposed to look that way, so I tried them and they are great! I like that they aren't drippy wet or messy. They are dry pads but they are gentle on skin and lock away the dirt and makeup in the texture of the pads! It really removes any excess product you may have on your face. Works great on mascara/left over eye makeup! Spascriptions Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads #spascriptions #face #pads #wipes #hyaluronicacid #cleansing #cleanface #cleanskin #skincare #hyaluronic #cleanser #skin #healthyskin #skinroutine #makeup #beauty #makeupremover
Jacqueline P.
Plant City, FL
Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads uploaded by Jacqueline P.
When I first purchased this I thought it wouldn’t be good because it was less than $3. But as I wiped of my makeup the pad completely took off all the make up.There is a slight scent to it but it isn’t strong that it will bother you. And the pad actually makes your skin feels clean and fresh.
Aidee T.
San Diego, CA
Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads uploaded by Aidee T.
It looked good when I bought it at the burlington store but unfortunately it was not, at least not for me, it hurt my skin and the eyes area very badly. I’m adding the picture because the one I used is the Spascriptions Glacier Water + Collagen cleansing pads. 80 pads.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Spascriptions Glacier Water + Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Pads 80 Pads uploaded by Sherry E.
For less than $3.00 I have found a little pad that easily removes water resistant makeup and is quite gentle on my skin...There are 80 pads in this small container and the pads remain moist as long as you keep the lid on the container...Leave it off 15 minutes and they get gooey...
Madeline G.
Miami
Este producto no me encantó mucho sin embargo es muy barato y además siento que para viajar o para tener en el auto está muy bien

Looking for your answer?