Spascriptions Exfoliating Clean Feet (2 Pair Foot Mask Treatment)

Spascriptions Exfoliating Clean Feet (2 Pair Foot Mask Treatment)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spascriptions Exfoliating Clean Feet (2 Pair Foot Mask Treatment)!
How would you rate this product?
Jess O.
Spascriptions Exfoliating Clean Feet (2 Pair Foot Mask Treatment) uploaded by Jess O.
These IMMEDIATELY made my feet SO smooth!! I've got rough calluses all over from wearing boots all the time while working in the yard etc, and a pumice stone is a joke when it comes to getting rid of calluses and rough spots. These, however, are so potent the booties literally melted off my toenail polish! My feet started peeling the next day, and it really isn't that horrible as I thought it would be. Directions say feet will begin to peel 4-7 days after use. Highly recommend!! Spascriptions Exfoliating Clean Feet (2 Pair Foot Mask Treatment)

Looking for your answer?