BY SPARTACUS

Based - as was the 1960 Stanley Kubrick epic of the same name - on Howard Fast's historical novel about the famous 1st century B.C. slave who led a massive revolt against tyrannical Roman oppressors, L szl? Seregi's ballet Spartacus is mounted by The Australian Ballet at Melbourne's Arts Centre in this release. Lisa Pavane and Steven Heathcote star; The State Orchestra of Victoria provides musical accompaniment. ~ Nathan Southern, All Movie Guide. see more...

• "I couldnt get enough of the show definitely good " in 1 review
  • "The only thing I would say is that the effects with blood are very overly done, but I honestly could care less because I loved the series...hated that it ended!" in 1 review
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved spartacus. Lots of action and drama. I couldn't get enough of the show definitely good
Ivy B.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
One of the sexiest and most brutal shows I have ever seen on TV. Full of epic action scenes and dramatic twists. I recommend this show to anyone who is a fan of Game of Thrones or Gladiator.