BY SPARTACUS

Based - as was the 1960 Stanley Kubrick epic of the same name - on Howard Fast's historical novel about the famous 1st century B.C. slave who led a massive revolt against tyrannical Roman oppressors, L szl? Seregi's ballet Spartacus is mounted by The Australian Ballet at Melbourne's Arts Centre in this release. Lisa Pavane and Steven Heathcote star; The State Orchestra of Victoria provides musical accompaniment. ~ Nathan Southern, All Movie Guide. see more...

• "I couldnt get enough of the show definitely good " in 1 review
  • "The only thing I would say is that the effects with blood are very overly done, but I honestly could care less because I loved the series...hated that it ended!" in 1 review
Ranae M.
Lancaster, PA
Can i give this show a 10 star rating?? I loved it and I was so sad when they had to replace the one main character, such a sad story in real life, I just wish this was still going on.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I absolutely loved this show!!! I love everything greek and roman and it was close to historically accurate, so even better. And the roman centurions and gladiators make it that much better!
Deann K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved every season of this. I was really hurt about the original Spartacus passing away, but the guy that replaced him did an awesome job! Some of the scenes caused me to blush and look away, but this was definitely a show I enjoyed watching all the time!
Ali P.
Bloomsbury, NJ
Spartacus was one of the best shows I have ever seen. You will get hooked. The characters will keep you coming back for more. I also love The Walking Dead, Lost and Breaking Bad.
Zuly C.
West New York, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This TV show was awesome I was so sad that the main character in the first season died he was a great actor , everyone should watch this serie :)
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
Great series...Only for adults please be careful with the little one. Lots a action and violence but very entertaining
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I believe they tried to hard of trying to make this like 300. It works have been better to try something diffetent
Canisha D.
Pasadena, MD
I love this show! It was great. I got really into it. They had to change actors and after that it wasn't as good.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
My husband and I loved the series! It was very good and had a lot fighting and kept you in suspense.
Casey L.
Visalia, CA
My all time favorite show! The plot and characters are excellent. Great mix of violence and romance.