BY SPARTACUS

Based - as was the 1960 Stanley Kubrick epic of the same name - on Howard Fast's historical novel about the famous 1st century B.C. slave who led a massive revolt against tyrannical Roman oppressors, L szl? Seregi's ballet Spartacus is mounted by The Australian Ballet at Melbourne's Arts Centre in this release. Lisa Pavane and Steven Heathcote star; The State Orchestra of Victoria provides musical accompaniment. ~ Nathan Southern, All Movie Guide. see more...

Spartacus
  • "The only thing I would say is that the effects with blood are very overly done, but I honestly could care less because I loved the series...hated that it ended!" in 1 review
  • "I couldnt get enough of the show definitely good " in 1 review
Canisha D.
Canisha D.
Pasadena, MD
I love this show! It was great. I got really into it. They had to change actors and after that it wasn't as good.
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I believe they tried to hard of trying to make this like 300. It works have been better to try something diffetent
Sara A.
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
Great series...Only for adults please be careful with the little one. Lots a action and violence but very entertaining
Toni J.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Pop Culture Expert
Loved spartacus. Lots of action and drama. I couldn't get enough of the show definitely good
Ali P.
Ali P.
Bloomsbury, NJ
Spartacus was one of the best shows I have ever seen. You will get hooked. The characters will keep you coming back for more. I also love The Walking Dead, Lost and Breaking Bad.
Ranae M.
Ranae M.
Lancaster, PA
Can i give this show a 10 star rating?? I loved it and I was so sad when they had to replace the one main character, such a sad story in real life, I just wish this was still going on.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Madison Hts, VA
Absolutely loved this show. If you love a good thriller story, blood, and gore, this is for you! The only thing I would say is that the effects with blood are very overly done, but I honestly could care less because I loved the series...hated that it ended!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Visalia, CA
My all time favorite show! The plot and characters are excellent. Great mix of violence and romance.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Rogersville, TN
WHY did it have to end!! it was sooo good. but it is not a show you want to watch when your children or kids are any where near the tv. thats the only thing bad i got to say. it sucks that they had to change actors a few times and i wish it was not so, but (andy) the 1st spartacus unfortunalty passed away. and its sad. because he was a AMAZING spartacus. but the other guy did good too.this is a really great show and i could not stop watching it for the life of me. i watched ever season in about 3 days it was so good. i hightly recommend it. plus its real history and spartacus was a real person who overcame a lot of odds. who changed & freed slaves all over rome, him & his band of misfits. if you have netflix GO WATCH IT NOW! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely loved this show!!! I love everything greek and roman and it was close to historically accurate, so even better. And the roman centurions and gladiators make it that much better!