BY SPAROOM

Find aromatherapy products at Target.com! Includes a bottle of lavender essential oil! The sparoom ultramist has a style all its own, with a sculptured ceramic body that complements any office or home space. Using ultrasonic vibration technology, the ultramist can mist intermittently for 6 hours or continuously for 3 hours with just a half cup of bottled or tap water. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for a heightened therapeutic experience. see more...

Review (1)
MARIAM DH I.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love  HOME FRAGRANCES.I'm waiting for you.