Personal CareSparks
Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color

Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color

by Sparks

Fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. Brilliantly intense hair color. Ready to use. 3 ounce.

Has anyone used any natural colors from this brand? Or if they have any- I’m trying to go back to a dark brown -black.
Does anyone else use sparks? What color? How do you like it, how long does it stay vibrant? Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color
Hi im new here and i was wanting to try the key lime green sparks hair dye has anyone here tried it? Can someone tell me how long sparks stays vibrant and if the green looks good i am currently going blonde to use the manic panic electric lizard green and i've heard about sparks please help!!
Start your review of Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color!
Jasmine C.
Malone, NY
Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color uploaded by Jasmine C.
Best purple hair color!  EXTREMELY pigmented, you can dilute it with conditioner and make just one tube go a long way.  I don't use any other purple, plus the price is soo affordable! Recommend
#NewYearNewHair #sparkshaircolor #purplepassion
#NewYearNewHair #sparkshaircolor #purplepassion
Elizabeth D.
Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color uploaded by Elizabeth D.
I used the Red Velvet on my hair and used the Splat hair lightner. I had my hair Blue before this and the lightner did a great job of lifting it. sadly it did not get my hair all one color but the job got done and this red turned out amazing. So in love with this line of products. the Blue i had before was also a sparks product Electric blue and I loved my results with that as well. Will be buying more read for touchups as needed.
Lauren C.
Springfield, TN
Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color uploaded by Lauren C.
It really is long lasting. Mine has been in two months and still looks awesome. I get compliments on it all the time. I do wash it only twice a week in very cold water to help extend the color. Dry shampoo will be your best friend.
Larry M.
Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color uploaded by Larry M.
The product is great but NOT VEGAN. Cruelty free, yes. But Hydrolized keratin and silk arw part of the ingredients, so nope, they are not vegan.
Sharleen T.
2,009 reviews
I'm loving this for now I actually just did a purple and I have really dark hair and they came out and credible I did leave it on for about an hour or more I honestly didn't even keep track but it came out great
vanafrankenstein
Glendale
I love it I'm not going to stop using these amazing fun beautiful colors my boyfriend hates it oh well yay me
Missy P.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this brand! This is the only brand of hair color i use, because i normally like to have weird rainbow like colors in my hair. I have done purple passion, blue navy, and red. All three of these colors are very pigmented and last a really long time! My favorite is the purple passion, and i feel it is the best one. It is very pigmented and honestly would work on any color except black. Even if your hair is super dark, i think it will still leave a purple tint. This dye also lasts a while! For me this dye still looks fresh for about 2 months! And i wash my hair every other day. Definitly recomend this product!
Randelyn M.
Waianae, HI
I used this for purple and blue two separate times and they both came out super nice even mixed with conditioner there super pigmented but if you use the silver one YOU MUST BE THE LIGHTEST SHADE OF BLONDE TO USE it you guys don't do research before attempting to go silver. Any "silver" hair dye is just purple because it's getting rid of the yellow tones!
Jessi P.
Xenia, OH
The first time I was wanting to dye my hair, I had no idea which one to use. So I played around with different hair dyes until I found the one that suited me the best. I love the brightness of the color. But I especially love how the color shown on the box is the color you get. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to dye their hair with long lasting vibrant color.
Jessica E.
Bradenton, FL
Colored my hair over a month ago and it is still bright purple and vibrant!! I will definitely buy this again... If I ever have to!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle E.
Spokane Vly, WA
il y a 3 ans
Cynthia H. il y a un an
My favorite brand of all time! Creamy, long-lasting color. I mix some of my preferred color (currently Purple Passion) into my conditioner for almost daily color conditioning. Then, I do an actual touch up every 3-5 weeks.