BY SPARKS LEMONADE

Sparks Original has cherry and citrus flavors and a full body. see more...

Kim M.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really wasn't a fan of sparks. The taste was horrible and after drinking 2-3 I literally felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I would never recommend or buy this product again.
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
Sparks Malt beverages are awful. The taste is equivalent to eating a handful of Flintstone Chewable Vitamins and washing it down with a Bud Light.
Maureen R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I didn't care for this. Alot of the Sparks drinks have a strong aftertaste. This one definitely did and it made my stomach feel very acidic.
Morgan  W.
Ive never personally tried this but some of my friends have and they don't like the taste or the way it makes them fell afterwards.
Katrina T.
I really wasn't a big fan of this drink. It made me super tired after only two. The taste is okay, kinda too sweet for me though.
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
These taste really awful! I have tried several of the sparks flavors, and I think they're all gross. They are way too bubbly too.
tara m.
Largo, FL
This is not that good, i used to drink them but now trying them it taste awful sorry to put it down but just chalky taste
Rell B.
No a bad taste it good alcoholic drink to have on a summer day make sure it has a tab bite of slush in it and its awesome
Sarah G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Very dangerous to drink because it is also an energy drink. They taste like some awful vitamins or a "gym" drink.
Jonny M.
Manchester, NH
If I have to drink a Spark's this is the one I choose. The lemonade flavor definitely masks the malt taste