Sparks 6% Alcohol By Volume 4 Pk Premium Malt Beverage

by Sparks

Full Body

Does this have caffeine?
How long does it stay fresh
I tryded this once and don't care for it
Start your review of Sparks 6% Alcohol By Volume 4 Pk Premium Malt Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The first time I had this was a black cherry very good and this one is also very good I drink these quite a bit” in reviews
“Not very good.” in reviews
United Statea
These are really great drinks if you want a quick buzz and they have a good taste to, I really like the blackberry ones.
WOW! this was one of my favorite alcoholic drinks years ago. My friends and i always bought these to drink and party.
Whittier, CA
The refreshing sparkling taste is so good, me and my friends would always make sure some brouth this to parties
Wausau, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This drink is horrible! Leaves an awful taste in your mouth after you drink it and all around gross! Don't buy!
Henrico, VA
Not very good. The taste is not that good and they gave me a bad hangover from just a couple of these
Cypress, TX
1,913 reviews
Good item. Did not really use, but for what used for it did work very well. Good product.
Montesano, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not a fan of these at all. They don't taste that great and have a horrible after taste
Knightdale, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is great if you're underage lol not the type of drink i would ever chose.
This is great if you're underage lol not the type of drink i would ever chose.