Sparkling ICED Teas Variety Pack uploaded by Camila R.Sparkling ICED Teas Variety Pack uploaded by Camila R.

BY SPARKLING ICE

Naturally flavored sparkling iced tea beverage.

• I didn't know they made a tea too. How does this compare ...1 Answers
Lauren H.
This is some of the best low/zero cal iced tea on the market and definitely one of the cheapest! I grab one when I'm shopping for the car. Every flavour is equally good!
Maya D.
farmville, VA
If you not a soda fan this is the drink for you. Sparkling ICE comes in several flavors and the single bottle are only a dollar plus they have zero calories. So they're great if you're on a diet and craving something with a little flavor.
Lauren M.
Covina, CA
My all time favorite sparkling drink! I've been purchasing since first made ! Love them! Great value! And affordable! Packaging is pretty and easy access, like normal! I recommend this drink, only zero calories!!!
Courtney G.
Great flavor range. Love these when I am craving that carbonated drink, but don't need all that sugar and added by products. I carry one of these arounf everyday. AMAZING !
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
these are a great alternative to soda and they have low calories so that's a plus too i'm not a huge fan of the artificial sweeteners but these are nice for a every once and a while change i usually stick with seltzer or sparking water though
Briahnna C.
I love Sparkling Ice water. This is hands down my favorite flavor. The first time I tried it I remember I said it was like there was a party in my mouth, because it had so much flavor. I have about 5 in my fridge as I type this. This is the only brand of sparkling water I like. I got my mom hooked on them. I crave carbonation, but don't drink pop so these are a good alternative. I'd rate this ten stars if I could.
Danielle B.
Honolulu, HI
These are great! Healthy drink that hydrated you. I love all of the flavors and most of them are really good! I always purchase these drinks because they are affordable and taste great. My whole family loves these drinks
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I keep these in the refrigerator for those days whereI keep these in the refrigerator for those days where where I just don't feel like being an adult and getting my glasses like I just went to the fridge and grab one of these lay back in bed and relax
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is one of my favorite drinks to pick up because of the light flavor and distinct taste. MY favorite is the orange mango flavor , I but these quite often but only select flavors. They are extremely affordable and convinient to find, I would recommend this.
Heidi O.
Federal Way
These are very refreshing. They dont give you that artificially flavored taste and you get quite alot in the bottle. You can buy them in the case or singles. The singles are a great cost. Less then 50 cents in most cases. I love buying these in the summer for a soda like drink but without the sugars.
Jessica J.
I didn't know they made a tea too. How does this compare to just the sparkling ice?