Sparkling ICED Teas - Raspberry uploaded by member-b14d0c40d

BY SPARKLING ICE

Surprise and delight your senses with the perfectly blended, sparkling taste of fresh, sweet raspberries and home-brewed tea. It’s one-of-a-kind.

• Does this have more of a raspberry taste to it or does it...3 Answers
Sparkling ICED Teas - Raspberry
  • "It is the perfect combination of carbonation, tea, and refreshing raspberry!" in 1 review
Jaime M.
Colchester, CT
Sparkling ICED teas Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors they have available. It's a refreshing drink especially in the summer months. I was very satisfied with the quality of this flavor and will definitely buy it again!
Lauren T.
Evansville , IN
The Sparkling Ice brand is really great. They have a huge variety of flavors, all of which are strong and flavorful. Sometimes I dilute the drink just a tad. They have a great crispness and bubble that lasts them a long time. The zero calorie quality is a huge plus for me. Plus this red doesn't do too bad at staining your mouth, which is always a struggle with red drinks.
Kerstin P.
This product is always on sale when I go to target, and I always have high hopes for it, but it really just doesn't end up being as good as I'd hope. It is super sweet, and leaves an after taste almost like an artificial sweetener would. In a pinch, they're fine, but I would choose something else before buying this product.
Cassandra M.
Buffalo, MN
Super nummy. I love the taste, it's refreshing. and its seems to be a smaller bottle is its easier to take on the go. I do like crystal light for example because I get dry mouth after drinking it. I love the look and defiantly buy again. It's a cheap yummy drink.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I am in absolute love with this line of flavored sparkling water. I've had the Raspberry, pomegranate blueberry, black cherry and coconut pineapple. They are delicious and thirst questing. I love how they come in packages too and not just sold separately!!!!
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
SO CHEAP AND SO YUMMY!! These are like a dollar at Walmart so I stock up a bunch and take to my classroom. It's a perfect pick-me-up if you are a teacher (like myself) . All the flavors are delicious but this one is my absolute favorite and there is not a ton of calories either :)
Mariah F.
Mandan, ND
When I cut pop out of my diet these sparkling iced teas saved my butt! I got the carbonation that I craved but a healthier option without all the sugar! They taste amazing and I can usually find really good deals on them and they don't break the bank so thats amazing! My child also loves drinking them which is amazing because he is such a picky eater and drinker!
Whitney B.
I stole these from my brother after "Santa" gave some to him in his stocking LOL. Now I genuinely love them! They're so flavorful, but they don't leave you feeling heavy as some drinks do. I'm not sure how to explain it, but these are so good.
devi v.
This is my addiction.. I always make sure i have a stack of rhe raspberry sparkling ice water at home.. I can never leave home without one! Its my replacement for soda especially since I've changed my eating habbits. Unlike soda this doesn't leave you with that heavy feeling or guilt! You will love this.. And I must mention that its a great mixer with alcohol!
Anna V.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I used to drink these often, but got kind of sick of them. I can't imagine they are "healthy" for you, but are something a little different than plain water, and are only like a dollar a bottle!
J M.
Does this have more of a raspberry taste to it or does it mostly taste like sparkling ice tea that smells like raspberry?