BY SPARKLING ICE

Enjoy a new sipping sensation! The great taste of juicy peaches and refreshing brewed tea come together as one in this sparkling beauty.

Kaitlin M.
Granite City
I am always dieting and they alwaus say drink lots of water. But they never say what kind of water lol but this is my go to water. My absolute favorite is peach.
Karyn N.
Love this new peachy-tea-soda! I like this brand a lot, it’s much healthier than other soda brands, and contains vitamins, real flavors, and green tea extract! The flavors are always great, and they’re all so cheap! Great product!
Nia N.
Sparkling Ice drinks are amazing, and so inexpensive! The peach tea flavor is the first I tried from this brand, and it became an instant favorite.

I purchase mine at Woodmans, a grocery store local to the Midwest, and the pride breaks out to 25¢-40¢ apiece. I've also purchased them individually at Big Lots. 0 calories and negligible vitamins, these are sugar-free and sweetened with sucralose, not the more problematic aspartame.

Try these if you're looking for a low-cal/low-carb drink mixer, or if you're weaning off of soda. They're a game-changer!

My go-to drink recipe with this is just
equal parts Moscato d'Asti to Sparkling Ice Peach Tea, served chilled. It's such a lovely, light drink!
Carly E.
Sparkling ICED Teas, especially the Peach flavor, are my go to drink. The flavor and carbonation adds some flavor, but doesn't make you feel like you are drinking something that is terrible for you. I will buy any drink from this brand every time I am at the store.
Gwen S.
Daly City, CA
I love tea, it's got antioxidants and vitamins and everything. Plus, peach tea is my favorite kind of tea! Other peach teas don't have the same kind of all natural and real peach flavoring that this one does! 100% would buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abayomi R.
This drink is awesome. Affordable, I usually buy them for a dollar. They're fashionable, the long thing bottles. And the Peach Tea is my favorite flavor. I love it.
Lauren c.
Ellington, CT
Nothing bad to be said about Sparkling ICED tea Peach! Anything peach is my favorites, ill be honest, but this sparkling iced tea is at the top of my list! The flavor is subtle but perfect, nothing too obnoxious, and the fizz found in the drink is perfect. Definitely a go to sparkling iced tea! 10/10 would recommend!
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
I am not a fan of this product. I normally love peach flavoring but this is way to sweet and overwhelming. The packaging is nice-looking but for the price, it is not worth it. I have had other sparkling water/teas that I like much better and I would not recommend this product.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like Sparkling ICED Teas in the peach flavor. They are low calorie with no sugars, which is a huge plus if you like carbonated drinks like myself! My only complaint is that the flavoring can taste a little chemical after awhile or that they used too much sweetener.
Brianna D.
Coventry Twp, OH
Found this at big lots. Tastes like a snapple tea but lightly carbonated. Sparkling ICE never fails. And zero calories and no sugar! Win win. I went back and bought the rest of what they had in stock. Much cheaper and better tasting than other sugary flavored teas.