BY SPARKLING ICE

This is no ordinary tea! We perfectly pair sparkling lemon flavor and a special blend of black & green tea to make every sip fizz with fun refreshment.

keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
These drinks are so fun! i live how it allows your drink to not be so boring. I love lemon amd tea mix so this is great. I especially love how it is "sparkling". it adds fizz which i love personally to my drinks. I would tell anyone to get this cause it is so good and not that bad for your health.
Renata C.
Margate, FL
Drinking these sparkling iced teas at the end of the afternoon are a great pick me up alternative to regular coffee. Refreshing, tasty and smooth, the fact that it is low calorie becomes the icing on the cake. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes carbonated beverages without the chemicals of sodas.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love sparkling iced tea with lemon for a refreshing taste. there is no need for improvement because it taste amazing and met my expectations. i will continue buying this brand because i enjoy it. i would recommend to friends and family so they can enjoy the amazing flavor.
Leah B.
Erie, PA
Alright, not a fan of these. I really love most of the sparkling ice drinks, but the teas were a total miss. They just taste like fake tea with carbonation. I'm not really sure if I expected anything else from it, but it just didn't taste very good. 2 stars because I was not repulsed enough to throw away the bottle before finishing it.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
I had no idea that carbonated tea could be so delicious and refreshing until I tried these teas a few years ago. They are now one of my favorite drinks and I treat myself to one or two every time we go to the store. The lemon flavor adds just the right amount of tartness and sweetness, too.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Sparkling ICED Teas Lemon Is not my very favorite Sparkling ICED beverage. However I did like it. The beverage had just the right hint of lemon without being overpowering. This beverage is very affordable, and easy to find. I definitely would recommend this product to others!
teri s.
This flavor of ICE is one of our favorites! This version of tea helps us to stay away from soda while enjoying a refreshing beverage. We purchase these drinks on a regular basis as they are affordable for our family budget. We will buy them over and over!
Gabby F.
I really enjoy these delicious sparkling drinks! I love all their flavors, they should come out with more flavors so I can try. Always affordable and I'm a repeat consumer for this product! So yes I'll buy it again!
Tae R.
I don't generally like Arnold Palmers, but ICE makes them just perfectly! It's just the right combo of Tea and sparkling lemonade that it leaves me wanting more! I highly recommend this drink to anyone who would like to try an old classic with a twist!
genesis d.

Este sabor de ICE es uno de nuestros favoritos! Esta versión de té nos ayuda a que se mantenga alejado de las bebidas gaseosas mientras disfruta de una bebida refrescante. Compramos estas bebidas sobre una base regular, ya que están al alcance de nuestro presupuesto familiar. Vamos a comprar una y otra vez!