Sparkling ICED Teas - Lemon uploaded by Amber M.

BY SPARKLING ICE

This is no ordinary tea! We perfectly pair sparkling lemon flavor and a special blend of black & green tea to make every sip fizz with fun refreshment.

Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not a huge fan of the tea version of the Sparkling Ice brand, as there are much better flavors; however, I do love the carbonation with the tea, so if I truly need something to drink and that is the only flavor, it is not bad...
Maria A.
Jacksonville
When I found out about these sparkling waters I gave up soda for good. They don't taste like they're 0 calories they taste like actual soda it's really unbelievable. I would so recommend this if you're trying to wean yourself off soda.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
It's sparkling. It's delicious tea. It's lemon. It's typically $1. I am a huge fan of all of these factors. They're so good and always very refreshing. They're also conveniently sized so they're perfect for my purse or a cooler.
Haileigh W.
Mc Comb, OH
I'm not a very big sparkling iced tea person but Sparkling ICED makes very good and tasty products. There products help with upset stomachs and many other things. They are pretty good for there price , which normally is a dollar plus tax. These drinks are also good with some alcoholic drinks it kinda gives it more of a kick i would say.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I liked this more than I expected to since I don't usually like tea mixed drinks. The flavor was mostly lemon, and the sparkliness of the drink was able to cut through the tea flavor.
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
Too sweet to be called tea, in my opinion. Tea does not need to be sparkling. It does make a pretty tasty low-guilt alternative to soda if you're trying to cut back. Not a huge fan after trying it for a couple weeks. I prefer the other Sparkling ICE beverages.
Laura L.
Not only are these delicious, but they are incredibly refreshing if you really don't want to just drink traditional water. They lose their fizz a little fast though, similar to a generic brand soda. Seems to be just like other ICEs and is worth a try
Melissa V.
One of my favorites. I never had carbonated ice tea and this was a pleasant and very worth drinking drink. I got it nice and cold before I drank it and it made it perfect for my taste. I would recommend you try it.
Selma D.
Water is the most liquid I drink every day. All these other drinks make my heart beat fast so I have to drink water for it to calm down. I also love lemons and it's like this drink was made for me. It makes water not so dull.
alex k.
Bethesda, MD
I drink iced teas whenever I get the chance, they are so good and so low in calories and sugar that I feel good drinking it. It is great if you want to relax or if you are out and about and just want a delicious refreshing beverage. I would recommend this drink to everyone soda lovers or not.