Sparkling ICED Teas - Lemon uploaded by Amber M.

BY SPARKLING ICE

This is no ordinary tea! We perfectly pair sparkling lemon flavor and a special blend of black & green tea to make every sip fizz with fun refreshment.

Laura L.
Laura L.
Not only are these delicious, but they are incredibly refreshing if you really don't want to just drink traditional water. They lose their fizz a little fast though, similar to a generic brand soda. Seems to be just like other ICEs and is worth a try
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not a huge fan of the tea version of the Sparkling Ice brand, as there are much better flavors; however, I do love the carbonation with the tea, so if I truly need something to drink and that is the only flavor, it is not bad...
Selma D.
Selma D.
Water is the most liquid I drink every day. All these other drinks make my heart beat fast so I have to drink water for it to calm down. I also love lemons and it's like this drink was made for me. It makes water not so dull.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Doesn't taste like iced tea, doesn't taste like lemon. All I can taste is artificial sweeteners and it has a horrible aftertaste. Never buying it again!
steven j.
steven j.
Ripon, CA
I love sparkling tea. It is so good. This is my favorite one because I love lemon. I don't know what I would be doing if I never drank this.
MC J.
MC J.
This is summer in a bottle. Love the medley of tea and lemon so it's just enough. I liked the sparkling effect to it.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I have never had this until the other day! I fell in love with it!! It has such a good flavor!!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Bernville, PA
I love this drink and how it tastes it's like a regular iced tea but with a sofa taste to it
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bellmore, NY
This iced tea did have much of a tea flavor, it was very watered down. I do not recommend
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
I love the Sprakling Ice products and I recently tried the tea version and I love it